Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I bet that P-don organization is involved in all of thi- WHOA!"
*Starts slashing Night's Edge at the massive amounts of cyborg piranhas jumping out of the water at me*

Suddenly, the cyborg piranhas attacking the party explode.
a dark figure drops down from above and does the superhero landing. he has a green orb following him
"....Am i late?"
the figure itself looks like ori. except... dark.
((hysteria bois have a 0.25% chance of already knowing who this is))
"...who the :red: are you?"

Xernir pulls his stellar striker.
“Who are you.”
the figure stands up
"im Program, HacknetOS version 2, the second coming of Bit, whatever other nickname people have made for me. the first one is the correct one, by the way."

"No clue, but i do know that they are affiliated with entech. and you know the old saying: 'an ally of my enemy is my enemy'."

Suddenly, the cyber piranha chunks started to fuse by joining together physically, in mere seconds it formed into a titanic humanoid monstrosity with a cannon attached to one arm and a saw to another.
“P-don members, your demise is here.”

"aw hell. cover me, im going to try to remotely disable it"
>connect [insert IP of the humanoid monstrosity, here]
>probe
Probing security system.....

"Alright, got it!"
*Jumps in front of Program, and takes out the Night's Edge, ready to strike if the piranha-robot attacks*
"Just don't shut it down completely, he might know where P-don's headquarters are."

"if my suspicions are correct, then I may actually know where their headquarters are. and if you know about as much as my enemy as i do, you wont like what i suspect. either way, ill try to minimize what i delete oh god why is this network probe taking so long"

“It thought we’re P-don members, that’s why it attacked us!”
“Though i have no idea how to make it understand we’re enemies of P-don...”

"Sorry about that, uh... I don't know your name. But yeah. We're wondering if you know where P-don's base is. We're trying to get there and end them."

“Oh.”
“Sorry about that.”
“I had been guarding this jungle for a few months now, and every now and then there’s a troop of p-donee who looked like tourists, not I can’t even distinguish between these two.”
“But no p-donee would be so polite when facing me, so I know.”

Well, that worked.”

"would you happen to know if- :red:!"
Program ducks, and a bullet impacts the ground nearby. there is then a small explosion where that impact was
"a sniper! find cover!"
Program takes cover behind a tree
Dart takes cover behind a different tree

Back
Top Bottom