• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"its in the first basement floor. keep in mind, the servers that the data is stored in run on the same powergrid as the security systems. but, they also have some high-grade Uninterrupted Power Supply systems. i give you twenty minutes after the powergrid goes down before the UPS fails"

"All I need for it is an exposed wire connected to the grid, with that I have access to anywhere it's connected so I could just as well control their grid."

"Alright then. Might as well just use the Ring of Light instead for increased attack power then. Because I'll probably need it."
*Puts on the ring of light.*

"Wait, she did?"
"I assume you mean the one who was taking care of Lavin? If so, I wouldn't know."
"Yes, that's who he's talking about."

"Well, I'm going back to the base to get some pumpkin pie and combined accessories. I'll be back soon."
*Magics Mirrors back to the base and sees Alpha*
"Wait... so you were back at the base the whole time?"

(Burn everything)
Anyways I've made ten Rhotuka Launchers (and here is how it works for all of you people who question this) The launcher works by gathering the energy for the Rhotuka into a space and then releasing the stored energy in the form of a spinner once it is sufficiently tangible. The Power and Effect of the spinner doesn't depend on the launch itself, but rather on the being that launches it. For those who don't have thumbs i.e. dragons, just attach this to your body,then concentrate a portion of power into the spinner, then a whirling sphere of energy will erupt from the launcher, flying towards your target. (So shut up about it.)

"That makes sense. From what I heard from the others, it's probably for the best that you don't go. Moreso because it's more dangerous than I though. Anyways, I'm going to combine some accessories, get some pumpkin pie, then head back to the jungle. See ya."
*Starts doing things.*

Back
Top Bottom