• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"As someone who previous traveled through various realms, I can indeed confirm that multiple different versions of me exist. So yeah, in terms of this universe, we haven't met before. Anyways, sorry about the confusion. Feel free to come in."

I am investigating Murph's costume (Aka I went up to him and am now being super curious and touchy about his fake but realistic cat paw). IN my usual (literally pint sized) form, he could legitimately squash me, but Bubby infused an Infinite Lives Checkpoint with her fire magic, just in case me or Newton ever dies. This makes it so that if me or Newton dies, a small shadowfire will appear behind Bubby, and dissapear revealing me/Newton.

Being just a bit larger than Borealis, I get worried. "Bori, I know MurphMario might be careful with little people like ourselves, but you know how clumsy people can be sometimes. No offense."

Last edited:
((I never wore the cat costume during this roleplay. It came off along with the rest of my character's inventory at the start.))

((Having to not use the fancy colors because I’m on mobile rn and for some reason my text becomes invisible when i color it while I’m on mobile))
If i’m Not wrong, the power source is the same as that in this battery, and if so, you won’t be able to turn it off.
It’s powered by pure starlight, which is really just really strong sunlight, if i’m not wrong, and in that case you’ll need energized wet dirt to nullify it.
”I know for a fact it’s not light. Although, their chemical lasers are basically just highly concentrated photons.”
>connect 576.846.97.7
>shell
Program picks up a datamass and hands it to... whatever your name was.
“None of you have the skill I have when it comes to computer systems, so... Plug this datamass into their central computer. I can use the datamass to bypass the usual inviolability error that I get when I try to access their servers from an outside access point.”

((Having to not use the fancy colors because I’m on mobile rn and for some reason my text becomes invisible when I’m on mobile))

”I know for a fact it’s not light. Although, their chemical lasers are basically just highly concentrated photons.”
>connect 576.846.97.7
>shell
Program picks up a datamass and hands it to... whatever your name was.
“None of you have the skill I have when it comes to computer systems, so... Plug this datamass into their central computer. I can use the datamass to bypass the usual inviolability error that I get when I try to access their servers from an outside access point.”
i can grab a computer genius if you want, after all i'm technically a king.

i can grab a computer genius if you want, after all i'm technically a king.
“Dude come on man, no. I feel like a prick already for having to stay behind while you guys stare oblivion right in the eye literally, if ghoul happens to be watching the HQ upon the time of our attack. At least let me do some of the work

“Dude come on man, no. I feel like a prick already for having to stay behind while you guys stare oblivion right in the eye literally, if ghoul happens to be watching the HQ upon the time of our attack. At least let me do some of the work
"OK, i understand."

"It's so pretty..." I seem to be mesmerized by the patterns on the Lightning boots. "Where did you get them?"

I sigh, facepaling.

"Well, you find Hermes Boots underground, then you buy a pair of Rocket Boots from the Goblin Tinkerer, then forge them together to get Spectre Boots. Then you combine them with an Aglet found in surface chests and an Anklet of the Wind found in Jungle Shrines to make Lightning Boots. Not sure if you'd be able to wear them, though."

"Well, if they're that big, I'll bet I can make-"

"Newton, I know you are my original source, but if you're thinking about making a shrink-and-grow ray, that sounds really dangerous. For all we know, you could turn somone colossal. Compared to Bubby's height." I look at Newton with a worried expression on my face as i speak. "Or turn someone tiny, compared to Bori's height."

I look up at Bubby, wondering what gigantic monsters a shrink and grow Ray could create, even compared to Bubby. Then I imagine stuff small enough for me to squish. I have squished things before.

I nod in agreement with Nenowt.

"Well, if you can travel between realms, which I assume you can, then there's probably alternatives, like the Super Mushrooms found in the Mushroom Kingdom."

"That's intended for super-dreamers. I don't think a Sackperson could use it." I back away from the boots to avoid getting accidentally kicked in the face (that has happened to me with Bubby).

"I was thinking more get another pair of lightning boots and shrink them to Bori's shoe size (-16 according to dreamers, or 8 according to Sackpeople) so she can wear them, and besides Borealis knows a spell that makes her larger, but it's temporary, costs literally every ounce of creativity and mana in her body, and also temporarily costs her humanity and sentience. Gives her claws, a tail, deadly venom, a cross between Bubby's wings and the wings of a Black Marrow Dragon, and this terrifying aura. We like to call the spell 'Chaos Form.' It's more of a battle mode anyway."

"You don't want to see me in chaos form. It's even more terrifying than Newton here can explain it. Crimson eyes, and I don't mean the color. Also, my tears become Ichor, and I begin to constantly and uncontrollably cry. The stuffing inside my body becomes highly acidic, so that anyone else who touches it besides me evaporates. Oh, and my armor becomes spiked to the point that your hand would burst open instantly if you touched it. Which would mean bleeding out."

*walks out of the lab because she hears talking* Who are you guys? I haven’t seen you guys before.
(You met Bubby towards the beginning of the rp.)

"Hi! I'm Borealis, the Sackperson counterpart to Bubby."

"I-I'm Nenowt, a hybrid clone..." I wave shyly.

"I'm Newton, partial source individual to Nenowt and an inventor from the Imagisphere."

"Alpha! I remember you from when I dissapeared from this universe. Remember me?"

Back
Top Bottom