Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He stops.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
((He was REALLY upset that you woke him up, and the first thing that he encounter is that being a Planeswalker (and so, doing stuff he can't) is common))
[doublepost=1548026583,1548026520][/doublepost]
((OH, FINALLY!))
"Guys, I think I've been turned into a girl?"

I introduce the group to everyone.

"So nothing too big happened, then, now, I need to get some rest, and I think she does too."
The dragons look tired, Lavin falls asleep on the spot.

((Holy s***))
((BE GONE THOT!!!))

Artheus is speechless.
(Newton turned into a girl because of the Gender Change Potion that was spilled on him)

I chuckle at the look on his face.

I finally notice what happened to Newton and rush over to her, careful not to touch the potion all over the floor. "Does anyone notice this? Newton is a girl because of a potion that is all over her."

"Newton isn't a girl name..." I look embarrassed. "Perhaps I could have a feminine name in this form."

"Yeah, what about Lux?"

I look at Bori.

"It's Latin for Light."

"Sounds okay. I guess you can call me Lux for the time being."

*notices the problem* What the heck?! Ok, who stole one of the gender change potions I made? Those are hard to make! *to Newton (or is it Lux?)* You’ll be fine, I’ll just need to make another potion to reverse it.

*notices the problem* What the heck?! Ok, who stole one of the gender change potions I made? Those are hard to make! *to Newton (or is it Lux?)* You’ll be fine, I’ll just need to make another potion to reverse it.
"I knocked it over by accident."

(It's Lux as long as she's Ina feminine form.) "Okay." I've taken my hat off and am holding it in front of me.

"In the meantime, I'll go get cleaning supplies. Be right back!"
*Exits the room and comes back with cleaning supplies and wearing a... hazmat suit.*
"...Don't ask where I got it from. It's not meant to make sense."

*goes and grabs another gender change potion* Here, use when you want to. I’m not forcing you to, but you can use it if you want.

"Okay." I decide on whether to use the potion now or later, and pocket it. Immediately, I get it back out and drink (?) it. Feeling the change be undone feels good to me.

"In only four seconds, Newton comes back from being Lux. That's hilarious." I'm smiling.

*In the mean time I have finished cleaning up the mess of potion on the floor and have left to put my normal clothes back on*

*Comes back in without the Hazmat suit and begins to look at the vials again*
"So Alpha, what does each one of these do exactly?"

I kill the Ebonian Slime God, scoop up Bori, and rush inside to the room with the vials. (Let's call it the lab.) "Does anyone have a Mana Potion? Bori's getting sick from the lack of energy in her body!"
A message appears in your inbox
Subject:slime god
Contents:Your actions have consequences...

((And yes I’m really forcing this :red:er into the rp. Bite me.))

Back
Top Bottom