• Poll closed .
"eh, understandable. anyways, the golden hours will be upon us shor-"
"hey, can we get some music in here?"
"what?"
"you heard me. some music"
"we're about to yeet some eco-terrorists to death and you want music to play?"
"oh your one to talk, mr.sequencer!"
"ok fine. play some stupid briefing music"
"where was i? oh yes, the golden hours for an assault on P-DONs base will be upon us shortly. unfortunately, p-don has found a way to counteract the Emergency Trace Aversion Sequence's NEMP (Network EMP). this isint a 100% counter, but some doors will still remain locked. meaning i have to do more than let them trace me. aside from some pauses in the rate of which you kill things, this should have no affect on the mission. as for the plan itself, you guys are to move out to p-dons base, and wait just a bit away. Murph will then run Sequencer.exe on his phone. that will send a message to me that you guys are in position, to which i will then run sequencer, and connect to p-dons network, and let them trace me. sequencer has been configured to automatically return the message as soon as the NEMP has been fired. you will be able to tell that the message has been returned by the music that plays when you first activate sequencer suddenly ramping up. any questions?"
[doublepost=1548794474,1548794240][/doublepost]
Artheus enters the meeting room. Seemingly texting.
Yes.
A mage.
Texting.
He has a little bit upset face.
((well, program is a highly advanced android who happens to have the biological anatomy of a spirit guardian. and he uses :red:ing IRC to talk to his friends. a mage texting isint the craziest thing of all time))

Ok, I think I got it. I think I know where Callie is, so I'm going to go get her. *runs to where the AFK box is* Hi Callie.

A noise is heard from the AFK box and shortly after, a Dark figure Emerges from the hole in the side. it has no identifiable marks and is dressed entirely in black. (i´m doing this because i cant make up my mind on what to be so for now ill just do this and reveal myself later.)

For now that will remain known as.... Hmmm. I seem to have forgotten my identity.... *thinks really hard to remember but fails.* "I do not know.

(Nothing really going on right now, might be at some point though, but really right now there isn't anything so you can just appear.)

*looking at the one who asked me who i was* Well seems as i forgot who i am, who are you. *the voice sounds extremely disrupted as though a voice changer is in use. the ability to tell the gender via voice is not possible.*

Back
Top Bottom