Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"What a waste of arrows," I mutter.

I then lessen my power and begin to dodge attacks again, focusing more on defense then offense. My swords are not present.

"Well, do you want me to help with attacking the enemy? Because I can do that."

*Meanwhile, in another realm...*
"Sir, I have important news!"
"Hmph... what is it that you need me for, Mary?"
"Recently, the experts at the spacetime research facility has discovered a potential future link between worlds (not the game) that, if correct, would link both the parallel version of this world and one of the realms related to the Master! You know how big that is!"
"You don't need to tell me, as I already know. I despise him for wanting to destroy the corruption, and furthermore, end all life. With all life ended, there will be nothing for us to conquer, and both light and dark will fade away into time... Mary!"
"Huh!? What!?"
"Go and tell the researchers to link these two worlds again! IMMEDIATLY!"
"Yes sir!" *Runs off*
"Yes... in due time... we will stop the Master, then we will succeed in our plans... mwu... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

"Recently, the experts at the spacetime research facility has discovered a potential future link between worlds (not the game) that, if correct, would link both the parallel version of this world and one of the realms related to the Master! You know how big that is!"
"You don't need to tell me, as I already know. I despise him for wanting to destroy the corruption, and furthermore, end all life. With all life ended, there will be nothing for us to conquer, and both light and dark will fade away into time... Mary!"
"Huh!? What!?"
"Go and tell the researchers to link these two worlds again! IMMEDIATELY!"
"Yes sir!" *Runs off*
"Yes... in due time... we will stop the Master, then we will succeed in our plans... mwu... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA..."
(I already have anticipated, and so does the Master. The Master simply wishes for Purity, so I knew they would conflict with those people, and is willing to do anything for it. But unlike what those people are doing, they don't force people to fight, and they ally with other forces to complete their goal i.e. Zaktan. Also the Master isn't in a Universe, or world really... I'll let you decipher that riddle...)

"Id rather no-!!!"

I get knocked far back by a Brimstone Fireball. I get up with ease, retaliating and then continuing to dodge.

"No worries, I'm fine!"

I start to fly.

"Wait!"

I reach my hand out, doing a spell that blocks it.

"It's okay if you stay, honestly, I would feel better if I knew I had backup just in case..."

Again somewhere else.

I believe a visit is in order, get the warps ready. It's time to show what happens when you prohibit rest. I'll address this, properly.

They don't know that it is not to be... The Prophecy stated how we will win in the end. The Corrupted is a tin covered tyrant, who wishes to be praise by their people, as if being praised by people actually means something. While this rebellion, is simply helping us by defeating our forces, they don't know what is happening, so we must keep up the facade... Hmm... An interesting ramble, but nonetheless, required. The Interceptors cannot defeat us, for we have ways around them... If they only knew, that dragon Lavin is a prime example for why we are fighting for non-existence. To cease all pain, suffering, and torment. Enough with my rambling, it's time to leave.

"So... is everything good to go?"
"Yes. The task at hand may now proceed as scheduled."
"Exellent. Go and round up the troops. 350 will do. I will meet them there."
"Yes, your majesty..."
"Excellent. We'll find out where the Master is, then finish him off. Once done, we'll continue our conquest. All going to my plans..."
*Heads through the portal, which leads to one of the Corruption biomes in our world*

"Huh!? What!?"
"Go and tell the researchers to link these two worlds again! IMMEDIATELY!"
"Yes sir!" *Runs off*
"Yes... in due time... we will stop the Master, then we will succeed in our plans... mwu... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

"So... is everything good to go?"
"Yes. The task at hand may now proceed as scheduled."
"Excellent. Go and round up the troops. 350 will do. I will meet them there."
"Yes, your majesty..."
"Excellent. We'll find out where the Master is, then finish him off. Once done, we'll continue our conquest. All going to my plans..."
*Heads through the portal, which leads to one of the Corruption biomes in our world*
(For the "Related realms", If related you mean the Master, or at least one of them once was in there, then yes. If related you mean the Master's lair is there or they themselves is in there, then no. If you mean that the Master's forces are there, why there? There are thousands of worlds that have the Master's Forces there. Plus, I wonder if the Master's Endseeker is a part of their plan. Plus, they wouldn't really don't know what the Master has... yet... Besides, they are missing a crucial object if they want to defeat the Master... Without fulfilling the Dark Prophecy and making a sealed threat to everyone reappear once more to ravage once more...)

"...Actually, we'd probably be stopped by the heroes. Go back."
*Heads back into the portal and closes it*

((I'm a bit confused. I guess the realm that's most linked to the Master's Lair.))

"...Actually, we'd probably be stopped by the heroes. Go back."
*Heads back into the portal and closes it*

((I'm a bit confused. I guess the realm that's most linked to the Master's Lair.))
(The Master's original Universe "Av-Kra"/"Oblitius" is destroyed. One of the reasons why he wishes to destroy all existence is the destruction of their home world. So, there really isn't much that's linked to their Lair. The Nexus would be a close second, but that's blocked by an energy shield, one of the reasons that the Master is gathering Elements in order to destroy it. So, the Master's Lair would be considered some what as an "Offline" world. However, as Ex-PO is doing, gathering enough Elements can track the other Elements that the Master has stored within his lair.)

Back
Top Bottom