• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*gaaasp* "That one liquid darkness that can make a four pointed star turn into a four-armed giantess!"

I look really shocked.

"How did you get that? I thought it was Pink Rock Momster's venom or something!"

"She said it can do lots of things... That's just one of the effects! Where's that one red panel anthro?"

"Red. Panel. Anthro. She's big, and I don't have a Mom name for her yet, and she wears a big black dress, and her head looks like a red panel, and her skin is red!"

"Alright. Would prefer if you used their actual names though."
"Also... any way this could be replicated as a potion of sorts?"

"I wouldn't try. That stuff's probably the stuff of nightmares, seeing as a monster alien who's completely off her rocker says it can do wonderful things to your body."

"Still though; we have some pretty useless potions. Like, in what situation would becoming a Pokemon be useful? You'd get some pretty cool moves, sure, but you'd also get type weaknesses, lose the ability to talk, become vulnurable to Pokeballs, and in general just resemble a wild animal more than a civilized person."

"Still though; we have some pretty useless potions. Like, in what situation would becoming a Pokemon be useful? You'd get some pretty cool moves, sure, but you'd also get type weaknesses, lose the ability to talk, become vulnurable to Pokeballs, and in general just resemble a wild animal more than a civilized person."
"But I think the black stuff might be able to slowly burn you to death from the inside!"

-looks at my copper short sword and sees that it has a broken prefix-
[doublepost=1557189489,1557189460][/doublepost]-Looks at The fallen trees wondering what the heck is even going on-

Back
Top Bottom