• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And so Murphmario looked. Murphmario searched to no avail. It was as if the lab was trying to say that there was nothing there.
(NO ONE CAN STOP THE PAIN.)
upload_2019-5-23_7-28-12.png

(I didn't mean to basically copy the other phrase. Plus, if Murph wants to be in the potion lab like how Teridax wants to be in the laundry room, let him be.)
"Hmm. I see. Well, this place has become... Habitable for the few creatures and people who live entirely off of darkness. Such chaotic beings, but they will never harm a human."

He pets a passing lookalike of a Crimera that looks more dark and tame.

"Should we name this biome? I'm sure The Darkness would be fitting, considering that the place is literally all black and shadow."

He picks up one of the torches you placed before The Darkness formed, which has become a Demon Torch.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! The name's Revìerè." ((Rev - ear - eh))
(The fact is...)
(We already have a villain called that. My assassin character.)
*chirp* "I Alias!"

I chuckle, putting my hand to Alias's chin.

"You're quite the cute one, aren't you?"

I turn around, put the torch back, and sit down. You notice that the nearby ponds of water have become Broken Shadow, and onyx crystals are visible around the cave.

"I don't believe this place can spread, but a Dryad will obviously disapprove of it. I believe it to be an opportunity. Why don't we keep this a secret, just us three?"

UwU

I nod.
(Bendy appears. The thing is, if anyone mines close to the base, they will find it. Also, if you're going to do, what I think you are going to do with it... Well, I'm going to be very... annoyed.)

"Is anyone going to do anything today? Or do I have to go back to the Laundry Room and find a chair?"

I end up walking into a marble cave- oh frick I've been hit with a javelin by a hoplite

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Alias is in danger! You must follow him."

I start fleeing from the hoplite and notice a little vein of gold. Tearing the javelin out of my body, I stand atop the gold and have my hands up above it in an attempt to blend in.

I end up walking into a marble cave- oh frick I've been hit with a javelin by a hoplite

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Alias is in danger! You must follow him."

I start fleeing from the hoplite and notice a little vein of gold. Tearing the javelin out of my body, I stand atop the gold and have my hands up above it in an attempt to blend in.
(Should have accepted you were a gold bar, Alias!)

Noticing you, I lay on my side and try to hold my hand to my injury to stop the bleeding. Then Broken Shadow starts dripping into the wound, numbing it and causing me to faint.

Back
Top Bottom