Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then from where did you hear it?
The shadow grew slowly suspicious. How in the world would that person know the name without knowing the person? Maybe a trap?
(Or maybe because of a complete time paradox in which a person see their future selves, and then the timeline keeps flipping back and forth and every timeline begins to overlap and basically self-destruct in the sense where a universe far far away blows up and the being is now able to see alternate timelines but is unable to control them. By coming into contact with the same being from the different time, it would cause time to fold on itself, constantly switching back and forth to the timeline where they did or did not meet. Basically cause ultimate destruction to that universe, but the person was able to escape because of the flood of knowledge.)
"The book."

(Basically, Teridax's eyes are enough to give some people seizures. He doesn't have much eye contact because of that.)

(DON'T MAKE UNNECESSARY JOURNEYS.)

Last edited:
((Lucky you! I still have a few more weeks.))
((Also can't really do anything with my character right now for obvious reasons. Should I just bring back Kirby?))

Back
Top Bottom