• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I could bring you to it, but it would be better if you came to see Four first. Come on. Maybe you'll know the cure if you saw the symptoms..."

I lead you into my and Four's room.

I'm hiding in the corner, curled up. My skin is a pale apricot, and I seem to have orange hair that's in four pigtails. My head seems to be a humanoid round.

"Four?"

I may or may not know. It depends on what they are. *I look at Four* Eh?! Four, you look like you are becoming a human.

((I was editing and almost said Four was becoming a triangle cuz why not))

"Four..?"

I tap Four's shoulder.

I turn and look at Rix.

"Yeah?"

O.O

"I think she's turned into a human..."

!

"Don't let them see me! I look horrendous!"

I hide behind Rix. You can only see my legs and some of my tank top ((yes, it's a tank top.))

I peek out from behind Blerix.
image.jpeg

"I-I know. I look hideous."

"No you don't! You're really pretty!"

"Anyway, you said you wanted to go see the room with the riddle? Wait... I guessed humans on the riddle, and then when I walked out there was this liquid outside the door...."

"Weird. Why do you have all this stuff in the temple? Granted, none of that beats the first-time arrow narrowly missing me, but still."

"Alright then."

I take your hand and lead you to a room with a large piece of machinery that seemingly stores an object. It's like three hearts, one pink, one purple, one blue, fused into a disc-like shape. The machine says, 'I stand here before you now. Always solved by sound. Pondered, sometimes for a second, sometimes for all eternity. I am what you now hear and see.'

I think for a moment.

"Can't help but ponder the riddle..."

Back
Top Bottom