Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Walks in*
"I'm just trying to find out why we're locked in a dome. So far Google hasn't turned up anything, and I'm not going to try Bing and Yahoo since they're terrible search engines."

((No offense to people who do use Bing and Yahoo. But seriously though, Google's better with search results.))
[doublepost=1560970757,1560970597][/doublepost]((Also I feel like Calamity's more similar to Random Forum Fight (Infinity) than most other RPs. Maybe this being in the Forums games section was a good thing.))

((The problem is if this was in Forum Games, people might treat as RFFI. I never wanted that, which is why I made this. Mainly to escape the OP part of RFFI. I’m sorry if I’m making Alpha more OP than she should be. Can we just continue?))

(("Google is great" That's because they gather and use as much of your personal information as they can. That's right, Google are stalkers.))

I lay on my back in a dog-like pose.

-w-

((You have a point. But still, I think this being the main thing in the RP section might give off bad impressions.))

"...I'm just hoping the base can go back to it's normal position soon. Can't really find good places to build at when it's like this."

((So forum roleplay is dead then? Darn.))

I shift to vine elemental form. I have similar wolflike traits to in shape form, but less geometrical.

((Have you seen the activity in the Forum Roleplay section? Most of it is Calamity Adventure with your constant attempts at roleplays here and there.))

((So, the big question is this: are we finally going to say calamity is dead or are we going to continue? Because if this dies, I wouldn’t have much to do on here anyway))

((Well, if you say Calamity RP is going to die, I'm gonna try and get idea for a new RP, I guess.

I just don't know what fandom to use.

Synth 1 was well... an experiment to see if human cast would work. And it fell to Calamity overshadowing.
CoPKMN suffered exactly same fate, so did Orifans RP, Raelm and a lot of Bubby RPs
Hysteria is on hiatus.
What sandbox we didn't use at all? Starbound, I guess.
The future RP could use more of the interspace and interplanetary travel.))

((My problem is if this does end up dying, what will I do with a Alpha and Beta? I’ve put so much into developing them as characters and it makes me sad that I might not be able to use them anymore))

((This might be a trouble. I personally have a few characters I regret leaving behind:
Isabella, Talessa, Trebonth, Nocturn (From CoPKMN in other forums)
Sharpfields (From CoPKMN there)
Mirra (Calamity)
Halt (Raelm)
Of course, that might be trouble, but don't worry - everyone may actually be sad over facing the character unemployment.))

((I feel like there's two things weighting the RP forum down:
1. Calamity overshadowing everything else.
2. Lack of RP-ers.
And I have no clue how to solve either. And I don't want Calamity to die either; let's keep this going.))

((Not really. I posted something on my profile. Honestly, I’m having a hard time dealing with this. I’ve made so many memories on this thread, and to let them all go after this long...))

((Hey, at least there's still the three of us that post. Maybe you should edit the first post a bit, clarify that people can join in without needing to know what all happened. Possibly even start diverging from a longterm story, thus meaning less continuity to worry about.))

"Ugh. I'm bored."

Back
Top Bottom