• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Well, I have patrols. So I could discover the crash area with patrols and scouts, but eh. Not doing that yet. Plus realized that's near the same place where Rook's Complex's nuclear bomb exploded.)

"Okay, with this scrap metal, I should be able to reconstruct the transporter."

((I tried to go back there but failed. To this day I still wonder what's inside the door that Murph didn't go into.))

"Well, should we go check it out?"

@Animus Viral the lockpick locker was the one with the weapon. The energy weaponry are of different types, from plasma cannon to tesla lightning rifles, to something like a doomsday device, but that one is broken.
@Murphmario most of them die, but one of them pops out a shotgun and starts shooting, his accuracy is REAL bad, but the spread is dangerous.
(Well. Apparently we got a bunch of stuff from Rook's Complex that was never used. Eh. Well, the explanation I'm going with their whereabouts(With the obvious exception of those that were destroyed by the atomic bomb) is that General got the weapons for themselves when they did in the last post about them gathering scrap parts.)

"Truly, it is quite scary they have these devices there. Might have to report that. But before... Just need to find out..."

((Honestly that's a shame. Hopefully your interest will come back in the future; this just wouldn't be the same without you.))

*Follows*

You see a small crater and inside is some sort of mech.
(Im re introducing BT, he will explain it if yu ask or whatever but you dont know its BT)
*It stands up*
¨Hello, i am BT-7274. you may call me BT¨

((Maybe. I take really long breaks when I actually wanna take breaks though, so I might be inactive from this rp for some time.))

"Same question as him."

*He tilts his head to the side a little bit*
¨I have 3 protocols¨
¨Protrocol 1, link to pilot¨
¨I am currentley linked to pilot Jack Cooper¨
¨Protocol 2, Uphold the mission¨
¨My current mission is to rendezvous with Jack Cooper¨
¨Protocol 3, protect the pilot¨
¨I have detected you obstruct none of my current protocols, and the odds you would attempt to attack me are below 1%. I have no intention of hurting you.¨

(I'm not sure what to think about BT anymore. I might come in with a patrol or scout, but probably not going to do that. Since, well...You know... they don't seem friendly. Plus where the probability of them attacking below 1% come from? With their suspicion, it should have at least increased the chance more than that.)
Murphmario said:
"Don't know. Either way, I don't think we should blow this place up completely. There's a door which... I don't know. There's a strange presence behind it. Something evil. Something... wrong."

((Your character still has the potions and ring, right?))
Murphmario said:
"I pretty much have nothing else to do here, so I'm leaving. Good luck!"
*Magic Mirrors back to the base.*
TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6 said:
((It's not evil, it's just that a normal human would end downright mad seeing the stuff in there))
(Oh, so it's basically the door with something of complete madness inside. Well, be glad that you did not see it. Otherwise, well, you might have had to roleplay a crazed or insane Murphmario. Glad it didn't come to that.)
*Gets back to the outside of Ssnake's ship*
"Okay. Lets see if we can find out how this stuff works."

Back
Top Bottom