• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Bt has an extrordinarily powerfull CPU. He can calculate the which flower a bee would land on in a field of flowers. he really smart. and the odds are so low because hes like 3X their size. he also doesnt know they have powers so that was influence.)
*BT Kneels*
¨Have you seen my Pilot Jack Cooper.¨
*He displays a holographic image of Jack*

(Bt has an extrordinarily powerfull CPU. He can calculate the which flower a bee would land on in a field of flowers. he really smart. and the odds are so low because hes like 3X their size. he also doesnt know they have powers so that was influence.)
*BT Kneels*
¨Have you seen my Pilot Jack Cooper.¨
*He displays a holographic image of Jack*
(Does he have vodka cooling?)

Bt has an extrordinarily powerfull CPU
(Does he have vodka cooling?)

(he has a nuclear core)
what has that to do with CPU cooling
(He doesnt need it)
--- Double Post Merged, 12 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 13 minutes ago ---
Plus hes sentient
giphy.gif

(i have no idea what the :red: is actually in his head dude so ill make some :red: up)
(Because he is sentient a large chunk of CPU power isn´t needed so he doesn't have a cooling unit in his head. thus its constantly being cooled by the air.)

(that makes 0 sense...
An artificial intelligence would need more power to produce the illusion of sentience. When I say illusion, I am referring to the fact that all it is is a bunch of filters interconnected with finely tuned strings choosing a path based on the most likely answer based on training data that dictated how it makes decisions. If an ai is to even resemble a sentient being, it must have millions of these filters, just like neurons, with huge amounts of processing power to do anything in real time.

No cooling would mean instant overheating and, depending on who made it, either meltdown, or shutdown.

Anyway, ramble over, that is my memory of an overview of how it works.

Also, have a personal salt shaker for your troubles.
Untitled21.png
)

('Really smart' I will have to say is subjective, since this machine is very oblivious to everything. One, Bubby is a WYVERN. They would literally be the same size as BT. Basically, you just exaggerated how much 'smart' is in BT if he can't see a wyvern right in front of him.

Also, CPU doesn't matter if the software on the CPU sucks. Like, you might have the most powerful CPU, but if there's a virus on there, it basically instantly gets rekt.

And before you go after about sentience, being sentient doesn't mean being smart. Sentience is simply self aware that you are doing what you are doing. Being smart is a completely much more broader sense involving memory, facts, calculation, etc.

Plus with the flower and bee stuff. All you have to do is choose the closest flower that is the most colorful, like bright red, that the bee has not touched yet, and boom. Bees go for the most nearest colorful flower for nectar, and that's with only biology needed, not a giant CPU.)

Back
Top Bottom