Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*An attempt to take code off of a hard drive.*

Second said:
"Look at the elevator's sign. And think about where you want to go."
(Behold. The giant elevator signs. Oh gosh it's large.)
Please choose one of the options. This will not describe the entire sub level, but is somewhat a summary of it.

White - Top level with heavy defense.
Red - Security, Ammo Depot, Museum, Secondary Detainment Cells, Public Relations. (Also where you are.)
Orange - Conference Rooms, Cafeterias, (and Hazardous Chemicals.)
Yellow - Primary Power Supply (and Hazardous Chemicals.)
Green - Animal Pens, Arboretums (and even more Hazardous Chemicals.)
Blue - Barracks and Hibernation related devices. Also weapons testing.
Indigo - Secondary Power Supply. (And even more hazardous chemicals! Look, it takes a while to clean things without hurting the ecosystem.)
Violet - Memory Core. (Formerly where ICaRUS existed. And even more Hazardous Chemicals.)
Black - Waste disposal. (and a large glowing lake surrounded by barrel upon barrel of industrial toxic waste. After a period of neglect and deterioration, the once safely stored chemicals leaked out, forming this giant... lake. Combining the chemicals together along with nuclear radiation and other... substances, the toxic lake now has mutative properties of a unique and very unwholesome nature. This would not be a problem in itself if the lake was left alone, since for an animal to mutate, it would have to ingest the toxic substance. No creature in it's right mind would do this. Of course... Well... It's mentioned before by your truly.)

It also has a keypad on one of the wall, one side being the color coded section, while the other side had the numbers 0 - 9 on them, with an enter and reset button, probably for some sort of code. Probably, in order to access certain levels, you need a code.

*Goes to an office room to contact the Chief. Locking the door in the process.*

*BT Kneels*
¨Have you seen my Pilot Jack Cooper.¨
*He displays a holographic image of Jack*
(Here you go. *Notices the end of the ¨Have you seen my Pilot Jack Cooper.¨ line has no question mark*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.)

"...I think I'm just going to push Bubby inside. She's probably fallen asleep."
*Proceeds to push Bubby all the way into her room. I somehow do it, but am visibly tired afterwards*

((I know, Godmodding. But I got permission from Bubby, so it's alright.))

Edit: ((For anyone wondering how I managed to get Bubby all the way to her island: I pushed her up a giant ramp that was temporairly made from dirt blocks.))

Last edited:
*Comes back, still tired*
"So, do you all want to head inside? I need some rest after pushing an entire wyvern up serveral blocks."

Back
Top Bottom