• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(The seond he exploded he was cloned into this unvierse. along with everything else killed by the planets explosion...)
*Outside there are a massive number of falling trails of smoke*
BT: Warning, hostile Titanfall signatures detected
(This is Karma for putting holes in my characters arrival)

(Completely ignores the army of bad guys assembling outside)
Jack: Yea so... a bunch of badguys followed us here and... they just arrived... we might wanna either evacuate or put up one hell of a fight

BT: I have detected over 32 independent titanfall signatures. I estimate that is only a small part of their fleet. reccomend we evacuate.
Jack: Its not my choice, its yours as far as i know... Murph was it?
(@Murphmario )

BT: Warning proximity sensors have been triggerd, T- 30 seconds to attack
Jack: BT is a titan, i dont know why they are attacking, if we dont do something NOW, we are going to die.
[doublepost=1566259051,1566258474][/doublepost](@Murphmario )

*Meanwhile in the base of the Shadows*
*ALARM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
"AN ANOMALY HAS BEEN DETECTED ENTERING THE ATMOSPHERE OF THIS PLANET. PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR VEHICLE OR PATROL AND AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS."

"What the hell?"

(Weapons testing is being brought up. Go to Level White in order to go to the surface of the base. They are amassing there and will be sent out for battle.)
"Holy crap, what the heck is that?"

Jack: SERIOUSLY!
BT: Warning, hull damage detected
*BT turns around and blocks some bullets with his Vortex shield, Cooper runs under him and embarks while BT maintains the shield*
BT: The odds of use winning this battle are higher than the odds of succesfully escaping, we have no other choice
*They begin kicking :red: as more and more titans come out of the forest.*
BT: Warning warning, battery essential
(This is where you guys catch up. after that i can continue, BTW Monday through Friday i will not be avalible untill around 4PM (School) So you can skip me)

Back
Top Bottom