• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Ships!?"

"Hmm."
*Presses button for top level*
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I get 15 alerts while I sleep.)

"Well that's not good. What do we do?"

You see everyone swarming, loading extra supplies onto their tanks and vehicles, as well as the X-42 Giant Robo-Scorpion being readied for battle. Maybe you should stow away on a vehicle.

*Assesses the situation*
*Decides best course of action*
'Okay... You got this.'

(For me ' means thought to self, not saying it.)
*Sneaks into crate of supplies that is going on*

"They remind me of something... Do you have a memory way back involving pirates, space ones?"

"The mechanization, of course."

You get into a crate filled with Saturnite weapons. Not much space, so it's a bit cramped.
The vehicle begins to move. (Well, in a crate, you can't see much, so... Going to begin an auditory thing)
"Unit dispatched. Unit E1337 here."
"This is the emergency radio. It appears that an unknown threat has entered this planet, and is confirmed to be hostile. Fire upon contact."

*Sneaks into crate of supplies that is going on*
*Even more radio transmission in the vehicle intensifies.*
"Base CA Alpha and Base CA Bravo has sent reinforcements. Expect them to arrive afterwards.

The front line has arrived. They have scattered, we will take them by surprise. I suggest to all other units to do the same.

"There is some sort of obstruction on the path of the X-42 RS. We're going to do our best to send reinforcements around."

"After going to your chosen post, relay your current position and status."

"Attack designated hostiles or entities that provoke you on contact. Remember, designated or those who provoke."

"Those that have not arrived yet should prepare during their trip. Make sure you are wearing your Saturnite armor and that your weapon is loaded."

*Radio Transmission ends because time isn't past that point.*
*The vehicle stops, and the soldiers inside have gone and grabbed their weapons and supplies to disembark to get ready for a coordinated attack on all the titans. It would be a good time to get out there.*

(You should be near the base, but of course, not too close, given they are getting ready to attack. You should be somewhat close to the ship. Not too close, but close.)

After taking a position that would be hidden, he determines that he should head west, since the terrain before him looks familiar.
(Idk what way my ship is so I'm just gonna say west.)

(ok then.)
*The troops are ready to fight, now waiting to find contact with the titans.*

"You okay? You in shock or something? You haven't said anything to what I said before."

"You okay? You've been looking a bit at the light show up there."
(Light show, given the Titans are came from space, landing in an explosive light show. Plus light of the ships, I guess.)

(not entirely sure what your doing Animus but ok)
*Titans start rushing all of your bases Animus. like 30 per base* (Im going to need more info on each of your bases animus so i can tell you how many of each titans are attacking each base*

*Anyway just as BT enters Doomed mode 4 titans drop down in front of him*
Unidentified figure #1: Stand back
*They begin kicking :red:*
BT: I believe that was comander Sarah Briggs
*Shortley later one of the pilots bring an amped battery to BT*
Pilot: This is our only one so dont get doomed again!
*The five titans begin kicking :red:*

*Meanwhile in an unidentified location with several unidentified figures*
Figure 1: The battle is going well yes?
Figure 2: Perfectley... However we have an unexpected disruption in grid 2. 4 unidentified titans have dropped down and are assisting BT.
Figure 1: Good.
Figure 3: We predict that most of the other bases should be captured with minimal force. if we have to
Figure 1: Our goal is not to destroy them. its to-

(The bases are hidden, not in plain sight. No amount of searching will find them. You cannot find them like that, despite being a Titan. In fact, my research shows that none of the titans can even find them given what I see about them. So you can't find them. Not without actual locations. Which you have no access to.

And if you want to argue, then tell everyone where is the bases CA Alpha, CA Bravo, and CA Charlie located, please. Since, they do have actual coordinates.

Should have actually read posts instead of skipping them.)

"Open fire."

*Hail of bullets, plasma, and lasers hit all the titans from all sides, give the amount of them.*

@SsnakeeTheDragon
(I think it is time to send in CabnvpR.)

(Given how the Shadow's troops have been hiding as a way of surprise against the Titans, they will be protected from this. The titans however...)
"We are receiving help from non-Shadow assets. Do not fire at them unless proven hostile."

*Keeps firing, barrages* of thousands of bullets, plasma and laser blasts are still raining upon the Titans.*

(I dont give a :red:, but fine your attempt to fight my ways are in vein)
*Over 30 more titans emerge from the surrounding area adding to 60 titans PER base* (You can have the bases back later. trust me)
*They begin rushing you base, your thousands of bullets are a good fight but not enough. several titans reach your base*
(This is where that whole details of the base part would come in handy. i dont care how you tell me the details, i dont care about sharing them with others but trust me... the titans know where your bases are. i need to know what they look like for realism)

*As for the base BT is at*
*upon one of the allied titans becoming doomes a ronin comes up and strikes his sword directley through the front of the cockpit kill ing the pilot and titan instantly*

Back
Top Bottom