• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(What even is that? You haven't explained what it is, what it does, or why.)
[doublepost=1568209565,1568209404][/doublepost](ya know what I don't even wanna know. @Animus Viral, could you please end my ships so I can remove myself from this?)
(ok.)
*Zetans use the Death ray, because UFOs have those in literature like War of the Worlds, right? They use it on CabnvpR and Ssnakee gets to choose whatever happens next.*

"It's kinda cold in here. Does anyone want me to hold them? In my tail, I mean. It's warm to be in a gentle lamia coil."

"...I'm good. Do you want to go back home with us?"
*Looks towards Program*
"And yes, we're taking you with us, unless you say otherwise."

"Sure, I'll come back. Got nothing better to do anyway."
[doublepost=1568229289,1568229096][/doublepost]((Hey, since we're heading back now, I should say that for my storyline someone should get curious about Goldenstripe's weapons or concealed identity and ask him. If nobody thinks that's like their character, I'll have one of mine ask him.))

"Alright, let's head back."
*Magic Mirrors everyone back to the base, before remembering that there's still those two people at the entrance of the ruins*
"...Shoot."

*I notice the strangers outside the base*
"...Have I seen you guys before?"

((Possibly dumb note for Orifan: Program's back at the base as well.))

*the three federation ships*
DisfiguredWindingBalloonfish-small.gif

9c03b6_e595219eb41c4079a97739a4efa3cdfb.gif

tenor.gif

(if you dont see enterprise then i guess it just doesnt wanna work)

(*Rage at Internet*)
Bubby Aurora said:
((Hey, since we're heading back now, I should say that for my storyline someone should get curious about Goldenstripe's weapons or concealed identity and ask him. If nobody thinks that's like their character, I'll have one of mine ask him.))
(I would do it, but I kinda need to get a character down first. Literally I need to get them down. Also VG is now on the island with the Lobotomite until the end of time.)
(Oh, and I wish to mention, leaving right now (Because magic mirror) while in the ruins will result in VG and the Lobotomite stranded here unless you go back.

Oh, and anyone at the base will notice the exploded doorframe that Orifan1 made.)

(No one repaired it so uh...)
(Anyone remember that a certain someone blew up a doorframe in the base?)
((And now I want the SA-X to blow up some parts of the ruins because it's still around and I shouldn't abandon it.))
(Oh so that's your character that was coming from the end of the space event? Or no...?)

Back
Top Bottom