Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((No. The SA-X was an earlier thing.))

Edit: ((If you two want I could somehow make up a terrible method to get those two back to the base.))

(Oh, well. Maybe it's Samus or a Starbound character, IDK, shots in the darkk.

For the status of the space event... I don't know anymore. I'm not sure if it's over or not, or whatever state it is in. The Martians and Zetans attacked CabnvpR because it seemed like a blockade that would limit their research on the planet (Prime directive, being research on biological organisms, like many scifi films. Not so much on conquering right now.), so not much reason to attack the other ships unless they are provoked or one of you dares to activate one of the Probes in the Calamity Planet.)

(So, is the space battle over, or what? Is Orifan1 or Foraging Slime spaceships going to fight or no? IDK what is going on anymore after that death ray. It must have destroyed some of my braincells as well.)

Edit: ((If you two want I could somehow make up a terrible method to get those two back to the base.))
(Could just steal or borrow the boat that... that pirate girl had. Wait was she put in the base or what? Because I thought she was with all of you when you were in the ruins. So wait...did she go to the base by use of the mirror or what the- *Confusion*)
Foraging Slime said:
(that ship is massive so by the looks of it our ships said something along the lines of... :red: this :red: im out"")
(I got a meme for that.
)

(sadly my school still manags to block a majority of sites even when your not on their internet (its on the chrombook) and sadly that video is one of the fallen ones.)

(Securly is a google extension. And given it's on a chromebook, the school probably blocked developer mode, meaning no use trying to uninstall/deactivate it because you can't without it. But hey, check in case if you haven't.)

((Not much. Everyone that was inside the ruins is now back at the base. Asides from whoever was in that one unexplored room, and the two characters outside the ruins.))

Also... the doorframe. It's blown up.
(Anyways, I'm not sure what the heck is going on with the space event, impasse of peace I guess, given my Aliens are keeping to themselves, Orifan1 ships returned to the Hail or something, and Foraging Slime's Star Trek ships are being um... IDK. So, if you by chance think about a crash landing to introduce a character,(Because no battle is here to cause it to crash land anything anymore in space, unless you decide to pick a fight with someone) since you were talking about doing that at the end of the space event thing, may I help draw attention to it with a messenger alerting the base to the crash landing when it happens?)

(I would do it, but I kinda need to get a character down first. Literally I need to get them down. Also VG is now on the island with the Lobotomite until the end of time.))
((If you two want I could somehow make up a terrible method to get those two back to the base.))
((Who said VG doesn't have wormhole potions? After all, she is described to have a large collection of video game items.))

"Hey, wanna teleport to the people we met and see where they are?"

Back
Top Bottom