• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(@Animus Viral, prepare for plot twist on what the structure is)
(Ok. Also I'm back, plus, I'm going to repeat what I did to Jennifer the fire lady when one of my characters first met them. So part plot twist there. Also add some Saturnite, and basically now you got an endless heat retention frame)
((Too lazy to read four pages of trying to put out a ridonkulously huge fire. What's up?))
(No one told about the Smash Ultimate but it's us version?)

*lets just say the heat there is so immense that almost anything that gets to close will litterally burst intt flames.*
(in other words)
*A 1,000KM radius in the middle is inaccesible due to immense heat.* (only objects with complete heat shielding could survive)
(TARDIS: I'm about to end this man's entire career.)

Last edited:
"What are you two talking about?"
(Same^, since the fire plus someone else is attacking Ssnakee's ship. And by extention, General, Animdude, and Jack-o-Berry, as well as the other characters there.)

*it works however... the barrier loses more... intensity? than normal... almost as if its not just the fire attacking it...*

(so nobody is gonna like... investigate the weird structures? or even attept to investigate the inner core of the fire?)
(nobody knows bout that 1000 mile thing...)

(uhh, because the heat above the fire isnt to bad... and when you reach the, "Your :red:ed," zone its like fine... and then almost instantly its your dead.)
(Plus why shouldt you go? Nobody knows about that...)

(There is something called 'feeling' which allow us to feel the heat around us. Plus it's also we don't want to lose our characters. Or maybe I should bring in the I.E.?)

(or maybe you use some grunt nobody cares about. also like i said, it feels normal.. a bit hot but within acceptable standards... and then your dead)

(Ok. Here's something that nobody cares about before this post: )
Image.ashx

*Infinity Elemental appears.*
(You really want to test me?)
(JK, but seriously, no.)

(i have no intention of vaporizing anyone... unless the owner of said chracter wanted them vaporized)
(Also.... FOR :red: SAKE PATIENCE WITH THE :red:ING ATTEMPTS TO DEBUNK THIS!!! Really though, just wait and all will make sense.)

((Truth be told, I want to see what the Fire Potion Murph had a drink off long ago's full effects are. That requires Bubby though.))

(Then at least explain these two before that.)
(also we need to clarrify how exactley you are masking the trajectory. because the ship im introducing has like really powerfull sensors, dont question it, i can explain it after the ship is introduced and all that other fancy )
(well the entire titan thing just disapeard for some unknown reason (i can explain it later) and thus they cant attack and while your people and all dont know this the ship in orbit is friendley so... i might think of something)
(This ship was already introduced like pages ago, and you have the titans to explain.)

(all of this is OOC)
For the ship sensors: Astrometrics
As for the titan. i got tired of 'em so we will just leave it off as, a space time mechanic issue resulted in it just being bonged from existing.

(Well then. Given I don't trust you in the characters department given the immense heat, behold.)
*A fire elemental appears, attracted to the heat that is being emitted from the fire.*
screenshot-gatherer.wizards.com-2019.09.16-20_13_05.png

Back
Top Bottom