Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's toward the voice, those miss.
((By the, way, he's basically hiding any tracks as he makes them, almost automatically. Only hidden though,they do still exist, just not detectably. Also, he is not fast.))

(your weapon?)(ok screw the translate thing) (sry was going to post then forgot)
Guard: *raises his index finger*
Guard: HEY! JOHN! COME HERE! ...*Faint yelling is heard*... NO, WE NEED THE TRANSLATOR! ...*Faint yelling is herd*... NO, JUST COME HERE!!!
"Hito wo azakeruna. Onushi no monoii wa sappari wakaran."
(translates to "Do not mock me! I cannot understand a word you are saying.")
*Assumes you are mocking him, because language barrier.*
(Also Japanese symbol for beginner.)
Orifan1 said:
a text to speech voice says the following
"SURRENDER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR YOUR WOUNDS Lobotomite"
upload_2019-9-17_7-19-28.jpeg

(obsidian skin anyone)
[doublepost=1568699490,1568699390][/doublepost](I also heard Minecraft being mentioned.... So also fire resistance pot. Also if foraging tries to say "no youl die anyway" screw that. The game logic is immunity. No getting past that.)
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.09.17-07_23_06.png

(Also add it to armors that just make you immune to fire. Source being the Heavy Incinerator add on for Fallout 4. Just have that and just be walking through hellfire with nothing hurting you.)
[doublepost=1568229289,1568229096][/doublepost]((Hey, since we're heading back now, I should say that for my storyline someone should get curious about Goldenstripe's weapons or concealed identity and ask him. If nobody thinks that's like their character, I'll have one of mine ask him.))
(BABY SHARK DO DOO-)
I'm chilling in the living room.
"Hey!"
"Oh my goodness, this again..."
"How are you? Ya know, I've had a fun time here so far, given there was a fire, but still!"
"Ky-"
"My name is Kyoko! What's yours? Have you met the other like seventeen other people here? Can we be cake friends?"
(This plays in the background when she said cake friends:
)

(You probably won't get that unless you look at what happened during the wildfire event.(Wait seventeen other people? Yes. Check 1568 because that's basically when it happened.))

"We need to keep exploring."

"No we don't! Do you understand how hot it is out there? Steel melts at 1643 Kelvin. The temperature readings are increasing, and currently at around 1476 Kelvin!"

"And what are we going to do about that even? Unless you have a hefty supply of saturnite, I don't see much we can even do about that. Other than throw chemicals and compounds at it."

"Well I can withstand the temperature... And there doesn't seem to be any other way out, so I should mention I can 'assimilate', a fancy way of saying dissect and convert anyone into another robot capable of the same."

"And this information was needed... Why?"

(Well I mean Second is already a robo- Hey!)
"Shoot. Where is that robot?"

Edit: ((Is it fine if we just abandon Second?))
(So unless you want to make Second into "Big Empty's" newest lobotomite, can't really do that.)
"Sorry, but you're a bit far off of what we need. Turning anyone into a lobotomite isn't going to help. Plus loss of a lot of things when that happens."

M:*angry drone skreee-ing*
H: calm down. There are other ways of tracking the target. Sonar, for example. Or air currents.
M: you’re right, brother.
The UAV sends out a sonar pulse.

An f-16 flies into the desert

((Open, also, the tower is actually completely normal, the reason the entrance wasn't visible isn't part of the tower itself, like if you'd found it under normal circumstances it would've looked completely normal.))

Well, you broke the invisibility.
((Remember how I really couldn't think of a name for one? This is that guy. I know you've already seen the appearance, but I think that's only me (obviously), you, and Murph have out of everyone here.))

Well, you broke the invisibility.
((Remember how I really couldn't think of a name for one? This is that guy. I know you've already seen the appearance, but I think that's only me (obviously), you, and Murph have out of everyone here.))
((I don’t remember what he looks like, sorry))
<<Activity in our airspace. An f-16.>>
<<pay no attention to it.>>
The UAV flies towards the individual

((This guy
unknown.png

Also, is it just me or does this pic make him seem like he'd be big? Because he's not. Of course he could make it look like he is.))

(The picture makes them look big to me. Could just say I'm lacking depth perception though. Or that the picture is just a close up of them. Or... something.)

The leg with the scar on it seems to be twisted (If you were wondering why he was so slow), but it doesn't appear to be from any of the hits from either drone, but they've hit the other hind leg pretty bad, although it could likely be healed.
((He's really not much bigger than Lavin, sure, he's bigger, but not by much. Also, I'm just imagining the drones doing the "if it ain't the invisible :red:" meme.))

Back
Top Bottom