• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((I think I'll probably get used to it, though right now I am prefering the original design. I'm just glad the top of the menus scroll like in Agumented TCF.))

(this update is the laggist thing ever. It keeps nearly crashing my browser randomly and the alerts don't work at all)
((What's ironic is my iPad runs it just fine, albeit loading it slowly due to crappy wifi.))
((I think I'll probably get used to it, though right now I am prefering the original design. I'm just glad the top of the menus scroll like in Agumented TCF.))
((I personally love it.))

(well its different... i dont like how you cant just scroll down, you end up scrolling through the signature)
(i'm not getting lag...)
(Yea, had to click the mark read thing so i think the alerts broke.... alot)

((Yeah, that would be potentially nice.))
"Sorry these waffles are taking so long. They should be finished soon."
*Looks towards Bubby*
"...What?"

"How wrong did they go?~"

Suspicion in my voice.

((I'm redesigning Sophia and have no idea how to apply it to this rp. Should I give her a magical but slow transformation, have her change her appearance manually (it would take a little time), give her a magical, spontaneous transformation (transforming in a flash of light), or just pretend she always looked like her redesign?))

(yea i cant do this, my alerts are just not there)
((Once again, have you tried disabling and reenabling them?))

((I'm redesigning Sophia and have no idea how to apply it to this rp. Should I give her a magical but slow transformation, have her change her appearance manually (it would take a little time), give her a magical, spontaneous transformation (transforming in a flash of light), or just pretend she always looked like her redesign?))
"Um..."
*Visible sweating*
"...Can we talk about this later?"

((I guess change it manually.))

"Alright then. Anyway, I'm thinking about changing up my looks a little. What do you say? Should I make myself look a little more bad-aleck than this, or stay ironically cute?"

((I don't like that I have to basically manually do all my text colors now. Also, redesigned Chir'. Looks like this now.))
unknown.png

((Thing is, I want something for Chir', and most things IC would not be something that would currently be able to get him involved.))

Back
Top Bottom