• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Great. Alerts now more broken than ever. Since I keep finding RPs that have been responded to and yet I still have no alerts.

I just don't like the new appearance overall. It's just... very weird, and now the signatures keep getting in the way... Honestly I prefer the old forums. But I guess that's the price to pay for better features. At least I got some of my Multiverse stuff straightened out a bit better.)

"Uh..."
*Not sure how to respond. And had to look up hex colors for pink, and still not pink. Thanks forums.*
"Well. I don't know what to do here."
*Begins to try to comfort Alias*
"...Sigh. Just us huh? You know, I thought this place was a bit more welcoming than it is right now when I got here, since everyone was here, doing their thing, even though they were fighting a fire. Now... It just seems empty. Like no one pays attention to us. No one seems to care. Well... Sigh, I don't know. It just feels like a ghost town now."
*Silence, unsure of what to say.*
"It's quiet here. Too quiet."

"The SMT Machine? Well, it's more important than most resources. Seen the coins that appear in this world? That these creatures somehow has?"

*Mistform creature floats into Chir's/Diamond's room since that was the last time I seen them.*
"Well, they say curiosity killed the cat but I'm no cat."

(Fire Elemental for Foraging's... fire kingdom of impossibility and should be sent to Minecraft's Nether.)
"And I want minecraft, and five nights at freddy's"
(It's a meme from that IT'S KRISTMAS for those who want context)
"Then I guess a hoagie."
(Okay I'll stop.)
"Well, just add more metal to that to make up for what you feel about paying."

"Really. Well, allow me to demonstrate one of the coins."
(Right now, text color just overall sucks. So no text color unless needed.)
*Pulls out a silver coin, then breaks it into 100 copper coins, each having a similar size to the silver coin, since Terraria logic.*
"You see that, correct? Do you realize how much use is in a tiny coin from the implications of what it just did, or will I have to explain it a bit more?"

(Great. Alerts now more broken than ever. Since I keep finding RPs that have been responded to and yet I still have no alerts.

I just don't like the new appearance overall. It's just... very weird, and now the signatures keep getting in the way... Honestly I prefer the old forums. But I guess that's the price to pay for better features. At least I got some of my Multiverse stuff straightened out a bit better.)

"Uh..."
*Not sure how to respond. And had to look up hex colors for pink, and still not pink. Thanks forums.*
"Well. I don't know what to do here."
*Begins to try to comfort Alias*
"...Sigh. Just us huh? You know, I thought this place was a bit more welcoming than it is right now when I got here, since everyone was here, doing their thing, even though they were fighting a fire. Now... It just seems empty. Like no one pays attention to us. No one seems to care. Well... Sigh, I don't know. It just feels like a ghost town now."
*Silence, unsure of what to say.*
"It's quiet here. Too quiet."

"The SMT Machine? Well, it's more important than most resources. Seen the coins that appear in this world? That these creatures somehow has?"

*Mistform creature floats into Chir's/Diamond's room since that was the last time I seen them.*
"Well, they say curiosity killed the cat but I'm no cat."

(Fire Elemental for Foraging's... fire kingdom of impossibility and should be sent to Minecraft's Nether.)
"And I want minecraft, and five nights at freddy's"
(It's a meme from that IT'S KRISTMAS for those who want context)
"Then I guess a hoagie."
(Okay I'll stop.)
"Well, just add more metal to that to make up for what you feel about paying."
you notice blood
"Hmm... I guess do what you want."
*Finishes the waffles*
"Alright then-
WAFFFLES YYYYYAAAAAAYYYY"

My eyes widened when I exclaimed that.

"You are effectively doing what the alchemists couldn't. You are turning one matter into another in larger quantity... Dies this not break the laws of physics?"
"It is not what you think."
*Recombines the 100 coins back into one silver coin.*
"It is effectively a stored amount of matter. Within one silver coin is the mass of 100 copper. The SMT takes advantage of it. It is a matter transformation device. It can recreate any item by using the matter stored in these coins as a battery and source of raw material for the created goods. It can also take items and break them down into the coins, while scanning them and making a template for it, allowing us to replicate the object at any point in time, as long we have enough coins. And, not only that, the machines process the materials of coins not only into tools, but edible food. Effectively, it allows us to become almost self sufficient."

you notice blood
"...You're... bleeding. Uh oh..."
*Looks for the wound where the blood would be coming out of.*

(Haha, it wasn't based on that actually, it was based on the Sierra Madre Vending Machines, reason why I chose coins as its currency. Not uu-matter.

It can also duplicate what you sell it, though at a higher price for obvious reasons. It has done this with the damaged Warp Coil.)

Last edited:
((Doesn't change the fact that alerts don't work anymore.))
"Neither am I, but I suppose I'm not really dying at the moment."

(Yeah, I guess so.)
"I can see that, to an extent anyways. So, what are you doing in this room while there's something happening out? [More to themselves though is partly directed towards the conversation] Something about waffles, not sure why but..."

"Been absorbing potions. There is quite a lot of them, and I [Emphasis]really don't think they need that many. Turn it to mist and voila, I am... a bit bigger. At this point most of my composition is those red potions, though I have found, wackier potions. Some I really don't know why it even exists. So, I could probably heal you, as long as I make sure that my mist doesn't get too thick, otherwise, well, I guess an overload of chems and potions could happen to you."

(Given the immense boss fighting that used to happen here, I assume there would be a large amount of healing potions, to which I will siphon some of which to the composition of the mistform.)

Back
Top Bottom