• What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile in the mountains somewhere.
also imagine a distorted version of this
"Aerean. Aerean!"
"What?"
"It's about damn time. Listen, we have an emergency. It's about one or more months until the birthdays of the people who started this world. Or at least one of them, being Alpha."
"Who is this Alpha and why should I care?"
"You don't understand, this Alpha we are speaking about, she made a cameo in The Observers for about 3-4 pages while their, er... twin had a cameo in Stories of Raelm for around 70ish pages."
"Whoa, that's longer than our cameo!"
"...Uh...? We didn't have one."
"Exactly."
"WE NEVER HAD ONE- We need to prepare for the occasion because, the last time I checked, there was no one on the birthday list. Also we need another gift because there is a remake."
"Wait what is this remake, and why should I care?"
"We're not going through this again."

Last edited:
"Kay."
*Smiles, and puts the picture away*
"Does your dad have backups, by any chance? I'm just wondering, since he'd probably like to have some family portraits for himself."

"I see. Glad you all thought ahead."
*I'm almost done with the pictures*

((Gonna have Murph check in on people back at the base, in an attempt to have a bit more activity.))

(Welp. I'm assuming you have two of those. I haven't heard much of the Murph clones recently. Also since Kyoko is sleeping since the last post regarding her, I've had to swap her out with other characters temporarily. If you want to find them, they'd be in the living room with Alias being unconcious because Kyoko be trolling them until they go check on Alias.)

((I actually forgot they existed.))
((Also, it's moreso for the people stuck at base unable to do anything, I.E. Def, DiamondDude, you, and Ssnakke.))

*After I grab all my things, I go and talk to my dad*

Hey dad.

Hi Alpha.

I... have to go. I got all of my old stuff from my room.

Already? Well, it still was good to see you again. You've gotten so big.

Thank you.

You'll visit again, right?

Yeah. I'll visit again. *I hug dad*

*Hugs Alpha* Have a safe trip.

Thank you. See you soon, dad. *I head to Murph*

Murphmario said:
((I actually forgot they existed.))
((Also, it's moreso for the people stuck at base unable to do anything, I.E. Def, DiamondDude, you, and Ssnakke.))
(Yeah but I can just progress with all my other factions, while everyone else is just stuck. Plus my character who is temporarily replacing Kyoko can just now complain about Kyoko and being here so I'm not actually stuck.

So F to everyone else.)

"This is sick. Everyone else can go to bed, but instead I get to be put here. Ugh... I know I asked to be able to stay up longer so I can work on my projects, but look after whatever this is isn't my project."
*Tinkering with gadgets, stopping after a few seconds.*
"And I don't have all my resources."
*Falls over.*
"This is just great. I don't have all my equipment, I have to look over this, and I have to stay up in some place that I don't know?! *Scoffs* I really need to get back to my laboratory."

(Reason why I said that is because Kyoko got a bit distracted with Alias to which she forgot she had a Magic Mirror from you.)
Murphmario said:
"Actually, I'm getting bored. Here."
*Hands pinktext person my Magic Mirror*
"You can use this to get the both of you back to the base. As for me, I'm just gonna run back. See you later!"
*Runs off*
(To which she basically forgot to return to you since not much interaction, since basically after that, the point where you two meet again is where the kitchen was, in which portal and pie throwing at Calamitas, and stuff. But eh.)
(Also since magic mirror makes the rwhee sound. IDK. It makes a sound.)
"What was that? Must be better than doing this, at the very least."
*Walks out of the living room to check on the sound of magic mirrors.*

Back
Top Bottom