• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Well I don't see a go into the living room, and since people were around the kitchen last time, like Chir, Imma go assume you going to the kitchen instead of the living room. Also totally not growing some plant outside right now.)
"Hmm... It appears my window of opportunity has just opened. Surely nothing much can happen to the plant specimen thing, to which mean I should be able to do what I want right now, as long as I keep out of their sight, and return here when she come back. Now what to do? Hmm... the closest place where I won't get bothered is the cryolab, which honestly brings back some memories, since who wants to be in somewhere cold in which they could freeze to death?"
*Walks and sneaks to cryostorage.*

(After some research, Nosako came back to life to attack the fire so nevermind. You will never know about what I'm talking about unless I was going to tell you or you have enough context clues *somehow* from that one line. Also since no one closed the freaking door because)
Murphmario said:
*The following events are before Murph goes back to where Alpha and Beta are*

*Notices Nosako collapse*
"...Shoot. Wish I should sort it out now, but don't want to keep the others waiting. I'll just leave Nosako as is right now."
*Leaves*
(Yeah. The door is freaking open. I think at least. Doesn't matter either way since this dialogue could refer to multiple things.)

"Hmm... What type of health and safety standards are here? Stuff like this happens and they still have enough to afford this? Sigh. Anyways, I could probably make something out of this. Hmm..."

(Plus Alias is basically just on a couch permanently until Bubby comes back so I can't really do anything to him so not really abusing, since he will stay there, and I can't do anything to him anyways. Plus it's about the only person who was much more of a friend to Kyoko than about everyone else so that's about the only character that currently has a friendly bond with Kyoko. Ironic, the plant elemental I yelled about being impossible becomes the best friend of my favorite character.

Also realized Alias is the only character here who Kyoko knows by name before the portal to Alpha's home event, since Murph never spoke his name to her, even during the fire event.)

"Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest difference, they say. So maybe this might prove it. Yes, the Pop-Up Bomb! A small dirty bomb, well, technically it's not a dirty bomb, nothing radioactive for it yet, but with the amount of cryogenic devices and supplies in here, I can fashion it into a small cryogenic explosive. The problem is how to fit all that nitrogen in there...? It can't do much without having an actual supply of nitrogen on the go. The best it could do in my opinion right now is make a small mist of it, and even if it makes everything seem like a freezer, only those close to it would suffer the most consequences, instead of actually being able to subdue anything that attacks. Oh well. I guess other inventions are waiting to be created anyways."
*Begins to work on other things.*

*Mistform is doing his/her/its thing about being mist, and gathering knowledge about the base.*
*NEGIS is dead again because IDC*
*The creature is still tunneling around, consuming stuff and using the mines under the base as shelter.*
*Kyoko is sleeping.*
*X is still getting mizzium.*
*Second and General are still with Ssnakee and his ship.*
*The Shadows are still under orders of weaponizing since the titans thing.*
*You don't even pay attention to notes so Order of the Unstable is now basically useless.*
*Other characters are where they are supposed to be. Meaning no Vezon or Taka to talk to.*
*Foreign plant growing outside.*
*Also Aerean and Darkness are basically the people making a present for the anniversary of Calamity Adventure, and something else for the remake.*

(As for the other characters, Diamond awoke. That's about all I remember about him.
Chir left the portal, you'd probably find him there, if you can even see him in which I very much doubt.
Alpha should be with you, or close to you, since magic mirror
And Alias is just on the couch in the living room for the past weeks or a month IRL while you say I'm 'abusing' them when they are literally spending a very long time on the couch without much interference.)

Meanwhile in the Cryolab.
*Creature tunnels up into the cryolab and begins noming on the popup bomb.*
"Hey! No that's not for you!"
*Begin the tug of war.*
"Nonononono! You are not getting-!"
*Tug sends the pop up bomb up.*
"Aw crap."
*Both gets out of the way when the bomb lands and expels liquid nitrogen, blocking the entrance with a freezing mist.*
"Aw come on! Now I'm stuck with you."
*Notices the hole to the mineshafts below the base that the creature made.*
"That's it! All I need to do is go through this and when I get back up to the surface, no one will know I was ever here. And they'll blame it all on you that this happened!"

*Growls and begins chasing.*
"Me and my big mouth."
*Jumps into the mines,
and same.*
(Too bad no one really does an random encounters anymore. Since everyone is stuck inside the base, and no one farms, and no one does seemingly anything that would contribute to the community since we just explain all the food 'from the kitchen' despite no one is farming potatoes (I've been checking the farming that happens here recently) yet Friend gets cheesy fries, and where does those fries come from? Yup, the kitchen. Sigh. Everyone just stays inside for whatever reason, instead of actually going places, exploring. They get comfortable, then start taking things for granted. In a real world, people would have run out of food, but here, nope. How about power? Nope. Anything? Almost always nope. EVEN THE FREAKING POTIONS? NOPE. Don't mind me, just going on a rant of frustration.)

"You know what, I think I'm gonna go to the store. Good idea to stock up just in case."
*Heads off to the store*

((There. You happy?))

(Considered the amount of times in the past compared to one time for this, no. Though there are a few exceptions, for example, getting greater healing potions for healing Lavin, to which you had to get. To which Sockmonkey somehow negated by getting potions with the Philospher Stone instead for some reason. Then again, back to the unexplained, the auditorium, the cameras, the hat that made infinite bombs, fiery greatsword, etc. etc. Guess tough luck for me then. But at least you got something to do.)

Back
Top Bottom