• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Yes, because no one wants to check on others. Hmph. Always seem to happen.)
"Time is already going, Ssnakee, so I believe it is time for my departure. Jack-O-Berry will stay behind to watch over what you do and help if needed."
"Keep in touch then."
*Group of Shadow members gets out of the ship.*
"So, what now?"
"Protocol, obviously. Obviously, we are under weaponizing orders, but only if we are within the base. Since we aren't, then it goes to the secondary directive, search for other technology and knowledge that can assist in the organization's goals."
"We are next to a base. I'll get any data that they have lying around. Despite their strength, they're not organized. They don't have a main goal."
"While you do that, it seems we no longer have resistance to travel to other areas, on the account of a majority of space travelling vehicles have been inactive, the large fire being gone, and no other organization opposing our mission. Therefore, we can investigate those areas without hindrance. Should beat just sitting around and tinkering with machines."
"Right..."
"Of course. Just get on with your job of gathering information then."
*Goes into the base, looking for information that could help the Shadows.*
*Goes travelling, off towards the Dungeon.*

*I'm riding back towards the base with groceries, because coincidentially a Blessed Apple dropped and I now have a Unicorn Mount.*

(I could simply have a random encounter for ya, but I really doubt too many things for that to happen.)
(Meanwhile with the duo or trio of anniversary present making people because I just like putting them in funny, at least to me, situations.)
"Alright I got the mix. Go get the glue!"
"Alright, ok!"
*Very fast running but somehow not moving more than an inch sort of running.*

"Don't slip, don't-"
*Slips.*
"Goddamn it Aerean! You got it all over the floor! Imma go help you!"
*Comes over in same fashion but slips as well.*

"[Homer Simpson clip] WOULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP?!"

(It's morning.
What?
It's CRISMASSSSSSS
no.
*death.*)

*Pops out of hole made by the creature that's outside the base, because was in ze mines.*
"Aw crap. Wait, I can just get back saying it's the morning so I decided to leave first. Or something."

*The dreaded time pass.*

At the beacon.
*Kyoko gets back while the other guy is just walking to the beacon.*
"Hey, uh..."

"What are you looking at? It's the morning. That's what I get for staying up."
*Uses the beacon and gets out of here.*

"...Uh... Okay?"
*Goes back to the base.*
"Well, everything seems to be about the same here."

(Since I referred to the end, might as well make it more apparent at this point. Plus more refined, I guess. Not including stuff I did not have IP over. If you need context, look at the 4th wall, page 7.)

The plague, uncontrolled, even before the texa-sized fire, began to spread, plaguing most of the area north of the base. Without anyone finding the source, and extinguishing it, it spreaded with no restraints. It quickly turned to Plague Fusion, a substance that made the plague spread even further. The only civilization that was struck by this plague and survived was the Burrows.

Without the base heeding their warnings, the Order of the Unstable ceased all communications with the base. They will not contact people who do not acknowledge their existence, even if it was only through notes. They marked the place as inactive, and did not ever return to them.

The Shadows kept on developing new technology. General left the base with a copy of all their data, and Second returned empty handed. They later elected Tektus to run all Shadow operations in this world and then Second and General left, to receive further orders from the Chief. The data from the base lead the Shadows to search for points of interest, usually finding areas ransacked like the dragon ruins to seemingly nonexistent, like P-DON's base. Nonetheless, they became more military based, and began to enforce the laws that the Shadows have made. Using the SMT machines and their ability to turn coins into usable materials, they built a new nation, known only as 'Zayin', using survivors from the plagued north as population, while the military Shadow bases hid within them. Technology like Plague Fusion Nanos can now be seen patrolling the city, keeping the Plague at bay.

The Master later was reincarnated, and their reign began again. Endseeker and Hopeless returned to the Master's side. Hunting out traitors, they seeked to hunt down Aerean, and Darkness. They have not accomplished this assassination, and probably never will.

F-Stop, despite its loss of ICaRUS, still prospered, paving the way to more advanced robotics, and more deadly devices.

GDL labs was forgotten. Without the help of the base, the device hidden inside became unstable, and resulted in a powerful explosion, the nearby swamps now have a large crater in it.

The Zetan ship Tether was back up and running thanks to the inhabitants of the ship. With that, Tether once again flew and headed for the cosmos, who knows what happened to it?

V. Teridax was never again seen in this world until two decades later.

Vezon returned to his world, made madder by what has happened here, and now with the experience of combat, became a chaotic but effective mercenary.

Makuta Teridax left back to his world, spreading the lessons of this world to his own. He, however, disliked this world, and he made it quite clear not to repeat the mistakes in which it taught silliness near serious technology can result in more devastation.

Taka was later killed by the Master's Forces, ironically by his own bloodline.

Atom and Neutra, now the monster they are, left for other civilization. They were then captured by the Shadows and used for experiments.

Glitched Teridax began evacuating this world of the forgotten, fulfilling his role as Charon of the Backstage. Now, the backstage had more characters that it has ever had, but despite this cursed world, the forgotten saw old friends, and rejoiced at their reunion. It doesn't matter now that they are recycled, now that they have each other for company.

Kyoko was the only one who stayed behind, out of the entire crew of Tether. X and the crew said their goodbyes, and left. Now, Kyoko is here, looking over her friend, Alias.

With that, marks an end for what I have made. Been fun while it lasted, but at this point...
Well, time will tell for me.

(In a way, yes, in a way no.
The *current* time is still the same, if you say current time is Murph coming home with groceries.
The times of certain "endings" would take time, but would inevitably happen.

And the Plague has spread that far given the amount of time people be ignoring it. So its status is current.

At the current time, the construction of Zayin is underway, not complete.

Master is semi-current, or in progress.

GDL is current.

Most of the characters endings are current. Only one that is not is V. Teridax.

Either way, bye.)​

Last edited:
((If this doesn't come back, then IDK what to do. The successor attempts didn't work, and I don't know if this will come back, which makes me sad.))

Edit: ((If we do try another successor, then we sould try and find what caused the orhers to fail.))

Last edited:
Edit: ((If we do try another successor, then we sould try and find what caused the orhers to fail.))
(We've tried to find that before.
What I think it was that made CA popular was the existence of Social Groups, and when that went gone, many people left, and so the popularity slowly decreased over time for CA.
Plus if you want to think about Planeswalk, and why it failed, it was mainly because not much people joined:
Orifan1, who didn't do much as Dart.
Defure, who kept out of most of the action.
Halt, Diamond, and me were the only people who were active on Planeswalk

also people kept commenting about MAYBE joining, something that was brought up so many times, I can clearly remember it, but nope, never freaking joined, which in honesty, greatly and incredibly infuriated and frustrated me.)

(Shameless advertising.)
(In seriousness for Murph's thing, I don't think one person can 'fix' the tcf roleplay great depression.

Also ding for my thing.)

Back
Top Bottom