Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Ah, screw it.)

"What’s on your mind? Isn’t the air sweeter than before? May I have a cup of coffee?

Ah, much better. I can’t start my day without a cup of coffee in the morning. You’re not offended with the way I talk to you or anything, are you?"
"Not really."
"Hmm. I find it quite odd you want the head of the welfare team to deliver a package. Though, in a way, it makes sense, given the context you gave me. Seems everyone there simply went to a mindset similar to mine. Everyone who comes will be replaced soon, so what is the meaning of investing the effort to them? There's no point in making friends if they are going to disappear anyways."
*Takes a few more sips of their coffee.*
"Well, can you send it?"
"It's going to be sent early. No point in prolonging something that could be sent now. Gives time to misplace it or forget about it. Best to do it efficiently and as fast as possible."
"Gre~at."
"Don't seem sad. You still get to hide away while everything going on is going on. It will be delivered. I'll send word to Beak for the delivery."
*Sips coffee.*

"With my infinite hatred, I give you this gift."
A few many presents are placed in front of the base. Gifts goes as follows.

Ssnakee - A entire set of beepers to help you get people where you want to go. Meaning you can have beepers on everyone you meet and get them to get back to whatever base you have or whatever, to help you with getting attention to your events. Use multiverse stuff to get it to your other characters.
Sophia/Bubby - Rhythm games, so have a VR Helmet with two beat saber sabers. Plus a set of light cube thingos and spike balls from beat saber.
Borealis - Have your bucket of souls of night with interest back.
Alias - You get three green triangles that form an ionizing radiation symbol. Reminds you of something, probably. Who knows.
Goldenstripe - You get celestial fragments since that lore of being Alias after Lunatic Cultist or something. Though, this gift is only to you, and you only. Don't be sharing now.
Newton - Pudding.
Newnot or whatever that ralsei newton thing was - Have a copy of Teridax's healing book he got from Wither's Plague Flyer.
Defure, even though not here - Armor, as to protect soft insides, emotions and feelings, surround it with a coat of steel.
Chir - Can't really give anything because how would they know?
Lavin, even again not here - Your toggle invisible helmets. Because for some reason I remember that.
Jennifer - Your pendant again. Don't remember you taking it back, so here you go.
Alpha - Have a creation crystal. Basically use that to do a summoning like in The A.C. but you can warp the result to your mind because why not. It appears as the blue crystal that somehow summoned the Stardust Dragon in the beginning of the RP, though given the ability alteration, it's obviously different.
Beta - Here's another crystals given how many The A.C. characters I have seen you use.
UltiSlayer, even though not here as obvious - An alarm clock. Plus a rock saying "Thanks.". Also, since I have basically no other thing here for you that you don't already have that would fit your character, have an EGO set from me.
"Positivity" (Both the weapon and armor are called 'Positivity'. Uncreative? Obviously.)
Weapon - It appears as a glowing green sword projection, similar to Ultislayer's sword, though smaller and weaker.
"A sword of an unknown humanoid species.
It gleams of light and hope.
Perhaps it can cut through despair of all types."
Armor - It appears to be a suit of white armor with green glowing outlines and circles in a tech like pattern.
"Wearing this suit gives hope to its wearer, preventing despair from taking over.
However, a feeling of drowsiness or tiredness will affect the wearer, possibly resulting in a habit of fainting."
Murphmario - You get Justice, a blade that an fuse and unfuse with any other blade. It is supposed to show the most just person is out there. Like its previous form, it seeks to bring peace.
Nosako, even though not here - You get a stand arrow oh wait you already have a stand. Welp. Get a 1-Up mushroom just in case. Use it when you need to.
Dart - A megaphone, enjoy.
Program - Another 1 Up mushroom. Ever since the Alias dabbing, I've become worried.

(Welp. Here you go, your presents. Might as well do it now than later where I forget about it. Have fun with that, if at all.
When people have seen the end of the worlds before, it's quite hard to give them a present that kinda says thanks for playing, at least for me, so if you don't like it, I can give you the receipt.)

(What an RP this was... How sad it came to an end... I hope the best for all of you who have participated through its lifespan, and I hope you, Animus, find a time to return back to the roleplaying scape. I hope that it is a better place that can more appreciate the level of effort that goes into your work.

Most of all, I hope that something of this magnitude can be achieved once again... Some day. Many people here have made friends, and this has brought people together. I hope everyone has had a memorably experience... A positive one at that.

I now close by waving farewell to everyone on the TCF roleplaying section. It's been fun. It's time for me to move on. I hope everyone has a great rest of your day.

Goodbye. You may see me elsewhere, but I may not log into this account for a very, very long time.)

((Not sure if that's going to happen. And even if it does, I'd say a lot of the people on here (including myself) have moved on to TBGs or otherwise just left.))

I try out the sword's special abilities, before realizing something...
"Wait... isn't this just Soul's weapon?"

(We are falling a bit behind reality here thinking Bubby can save the day. As something: Murphmario and Ssnakee is already more focused on TBGforums, with Ssnakee might as well be completely off TCF at this point. I have been taking a relaxed hiatus, since I am still going to appear here now and then to check up on things and respond to things, plus checking in case of any updates on the actual game of Terraria, and will completely return if the RP forums somehow get better, or if anyone has a better solution than trying to make another blank canvas no one wants, given Planeswalk and Stories of Raelm being previous experience. Halt I think is the same with Murphmario and Ssnakee, though not too sure. Defure and UltiDaniel are still here, though they are more focused on Neo Trans. and probably won't appear here again, at the very least, for a 'while'. Stacy/DiamondDude, since they share accounts, are still here but are more focused on Neo Trans. as well.
Hmm.
I guess Bubby was the life of the party, and when she left, so did that. I guess it was her constant levity with events that kept this alive, since she never really took anything seriously concerning some... events that come to mind. But bringing the life of the party back is useless without the other party members/goers/other word to describe someone at a party. If it's any reconciliation, she is still somewhat active on the book site where she put up her main book, given recent conversation, so you can try to ask her anything about the RP forums there, though you might have to wait a while before getting a response. If you need to know where the link to the book place is, it's on her profile as her website, I believe.
Also, me being brutally honest in the sense I'm not going to bother sugarcoating my words, I really don't think there is anything else that can be done here in the RP, since everything. The world has been defined so much, and while we do still have an infinite amount of land, sea, sky to tread upon, I fear that that won't be enough when you have to travel farther and farther every time, and the fact that everyone else just stays in the base. And not only the base, but the group themselves, since they don't pay much attention to other characters who try to join. The other characters who join are like those characters you get as an extra from summons but you basically never use them once in your entire life since you already have a team of characters that you already use. "Seems everyone there simply went to a mindset similar to mine. Everyone who comes will be replaced soon, so what is the meaning of investing the effort to them? There's no point in making friends if they are going to disappear anyways." Guess that's something we might need to work on. Not only the RP forums, but ourselves so we can pay more attention to others.
Ah, well, I guess this would be the foreseeable end. Been prepared to see it, but it still leaves a bad taste.
Also if this double posts, I blame my internet.)

Also, yes with the exception that it deals pale damage, no matter what sword it is equipped with. I'll let you think about what pale damage means. (Probably going to think it's like damage to pale people or something but eh. I really don't care. I'm at this point, very done with having context. The original idea was giving you a different gun, but since you like to use the megashark a lot more, probably, I kinda said no afterwards. I'm not the person who enjoys giving clothes though, despite me basically giving clothes in some of the presents, but... Welp. There's my train of thought going out to nowhere.)
Plus I'm uncreative given what I already withhold from this place.

((The sword deals extra damage to enemies in Hallownest's White Palace, not that it counts for much since out of the three enemy types you encounter there, one type doesn't even try and hurt you and another has pretty much infinite health. Also fair enough.))

(Ah, so why am I back? Well, simply put, I miss roleplaying. Other reasons for me 'lurking' as people would say is extracting memories and using them in future projects.
Though, after time, I thought of something. Even if Bubby returns, when she sees that no one really cares about CA anymore, wouldn't that cause her to leave either way, since no one is here to do anything with whatever she does?
Well, in the case that she might return, and to attempt to cement the chances that she would stay, well, here's another attempt. Because, I guess we can't just rely on one person, right? If no one cooperate, then it's pointless, right? Then, here's my cooperation.

I have questioned why it took only Bubby to leave to make everything go under, but I guess it's the amount of effort she puts into her stuff. I guess we haven't been putting too much effort into our things recently. Oh well. Even if this proves to be futile, and people really don't care, I guess going out doing what you like doing is the best way to do things.

That doesn't even seem to make sense to me.

Anyways, I'm going back to basics. I'm not going to be bound to any rules about how I should do stuff, I'm just going to play. Not going to have turns or whatever, just roleplay as if it was before. Roleplay for the sake of roleplaying, not to attempt to keep it alive, even though it will be in the back of my mind. Just roleplay for no other reason than to do it and try to make something.

Ugh. Not good with words. I very much despise myself for this.

Plus I noticed the end of CA came around the same time as Planeswalk's appearance, so with Planeswalk out, well, maybe... IDK.

Welp. Whether or not this is futile or not, for hope, here I go.
Let's see how long until I despair yet again.)

<<The memories of all Sephirahs are synchronized>>

"Well, there's the presents delivered."
"Um... Ms. Isabelle?"
"What?"
"Seems that... well, they don't seem to be very much um... Well... Motivated. And... um..."
"Go on."
"What I am saying is that... Well, they just seem to be dying on the inside. Like they aren't... happy."
"Well, what are you saying? That we are delivering presents to people who don't feel... well, enthused?"
"Can't you give them something to do? You are the Sephirah of the Welfare Team, after all. It's kinda your job to make people comfortable."
"...To prevent epidemics and secondary infections caused by illnesses, we carry out preventive measures and work on welfare such as physical fitness and mental health of employees. In-house welfare is the best value our company pursues. But I don't think that would apply to those outside of the company."
"But..."
"I know, I know. It's not what she would have wanted if we were to go turn our backs. Give a report to Twilight when she gets back about this. I'll go see what they are up to, and give them something to do later if needed."
"Thanks, Isabelle."
"..."

After a few moments...
The Sephirah of the Welfare Team arrives at the base. She has gray shoulder length hair. Her eyes are brown with bags beneath, showing fatigue. She dresses in a suit styled after the late 19th or early 20th century, along with a gray cravat secured with a button. She wears a gray jacket with a white collar and black trim above black slacks. She also wears a grey armband with the first letter of her Sephirah name, "I," on it. She almost always have her coffee mug with her, filled with coffee.

"Hello? Anyone home?"
The Sephirah takes a few sips of her coffee.

((Gotta say, you do have a point.))

Edit: ((Also it turns out I accidentially pressed the button to ignore Chir's posts. Oops.))

Murphmarlo said:
((Also it turns out I accidentally pressed the button to ignore Chir's posts. Oops.))
(Simple oof.)

“'Your efforts will contribute in turning this place into a better one...' ... Glorious, yet empty words. I was pretty passionate in the past. Being responsible for a whole department, how good is that? I didn’t even like drinking coffee then. Should I say I developed the taste for coffee when I learned the bitterness of life... Or is it the need to stay awake? Of course we don’t need to sleep at all, but the mood, you know?”

A few moments pass.

"Guess I was right. Even when people are living in a place like this, it's still a abandoned place. Abandoned of all passion, hope, and all the sort. Guess I was right indeed."

(Guess, I was right, indeed. So. It appears that even if Bubby were to return, you people wouldn't even give a damn. That would easily mean some of you were putting your faith into someone who wouldn't be able to do what you think they would be able to do. Figures. But I think you should know of the quote 'it takes a village'. Not contributing, even when it seems hopeless, only further weakens what you are striving for. Oh well. Not like people are reading this much, are they?)

"...Quiet, isn’t it? Like as if you woken up early to walk the streets during the dawn. It’s always hard to believe such a quiet place like this was once engulfed by pandemonium."

(Hehehe)

"Oh well. Might as well leave. If anyone isn't in some brain dead state, no intended offense, but's the truth given what is right now, if they are determined enough, they'll find me."
*Begins to leave.*

Last edited:
It was always morning somewhere in the morning. It was a given fact. When one place was night, the other was the day, and somewhere in that day laid a morning. And in that foggy morning, five people lounged near a misty pond, shivering at the cold dewey air. Did they really exist? Doubtful. Did they have their impact nonetheless? Also doubtful. Were they the tellings of something lurking beyond the shadows, out of reach and inconceivable, yet a looming threat? Of course.

Because inside that pond was an image that encompassed everything the world here had. The past, the present, and the future of this calamity.

"What a :red:show," one of the people said, his mangled hair and crooked smile betraying the insanity that laid beneath. He kicked at the dirt that was hardened below the thick fog, "I wish we could just trample over it, step it flat like a pancake!"

"You've tried that once before though, haven't ya?" Karac asked, repeatedly flipping a nickel into the air, "How did that fare for you again? Right. You got forcibly expelled."

Karac was a mysterious figure with a bright lime cloak-like jacket that covered him head to feet and left what seemed to be a rush of black hair and uncompromising silver eyes for anyone to see. Unlike the other three, he wasn't shivering. After all, he was from this world, whilst the others could only call themselves visitors. Unwelcome visitors in fact (although not in Karac's eyes).

Additionally, he was the protagonist of this story. So, of course, his plot armor would shield him from the cold.

"Well, I do have to agree that there were better empires around," an androgynous figure dressed in a trenchcoat and fedora said, "This is like the Aztec Empire, and when you compare it to the Europeans: Absolutely nothing." The figure took out a banana from their pockets and bit into it without peeling it first.

"Nothing?" a sweet young boy who was leaning sleepily on a halberd asked, "Isn't that a bit eurocentric?"

"No, I don't mean it like that, idiot," the trenchcoat clad figure said, pointing the banana accusingly at the young boy, "They were both very strong empires that had their own weaknesses. But do you know what was the significant difference between them?"

"Human sacrifices?" the young boy guessed.

"Yes, but no," trenchcoat person said, "The Aztecs didn't have the wheel. Now take that info into this world we have, and compare it to something like... I dunno... Pensalir. Do you get what I mean? The depth of the Aztecs was much lower. When you don't have the wheel, but both of them still have an empire, the difference is day and night, get it?"

The young boy chewed on his lip as he tried to grasp the controversial history lesson being thrown his way.

"You have one group that has depth, in each individual person, in each individual plot, and then you have one group that doesn't have that depth. Everything is dim, lacking, each individual person, boring, and without any depth. Which world would you rather be in? The boring one, the Aztecs, this one, or the shining example of storytelling, the Europeans?"

"What sort of bull:red: are you spewing?" a robotic voice said, coming from a person who looked more like a machine than human, "I know that you get your power from arguments that you believe are right, but you can't just spew puke like that and expect us to understand the insanity."

"Ok boomer," trenchcoat person said, walking towards the cyborg, "You wanna fight? I got the advantage. I'm right."

"I'll fight you any day, plantain boy," the cyborg said.

But before either of them could make a move at each other, Karac finally moved. He had been listening to plantain boy's argument, which was so metaphorical (and unintentionally racist) that Karac knew that most people wouldn't understand. But Karac understood every word of it. The description of the world he lived in, compared to the utopia-like world that existed before it all and was abandoned.

So with one flick of his hand, a nickel was sent flying towards the cyborg, which impaled him in the head, leaving behind a coin-sized crater. With a thump, the cyborg fell to the ground, dead.

"I totally understand what you mean," Karac said to plantain boy, "Just don't risk your life justifying it, please."

"So what now?" the young boy said, completely unfazed by the blood of it all.

"We watch it burn!" the insane guy said, "Just as this world deserves!"

"I kinda wish that I couldn't have jumped into the chaos here," the young boy said, "Rile it all up."

"You'll have another chance at some point," Karac said, "All you have to do is take advantage of it when it comes."

"Let's get outta here," the insane guy said, "I don't want to deal with all these convoluted metaphors anymore... or the stupid memories."

"Where will you go?" plantain boy asked Karac.

"Well, I'll be getting out of this nightmare," Karac replied, "I've been stuck in it for way too long, with its nonsensical lore, dizzying pace, and thin existence. It's a sad world that this has become."

"Wait, you're in pain?" the young boy asked, "I wouldn't have ever guessed it. You were so into the destruction plans that we had."

"This place is a dumpster fire," Karac said, "And I'm the burning trash."

"That's... a horrible metaphor," plantain boy said, "I'm sorry that this metaverse's transformation has done that to you."

"Well, I'm off," the young boy said, "I've got felonies to commit."

"It's time for me to rest," the insane guy said. He turned towards Karac, and for a moment, Karac could see the valiant hero with the head tattoo and curved sword that he had always talked about, "Thank you Karac. Although we weren't able to help each other, I am glad that we could have your presence."

"No problem, Xaniel," Karac replied.

Karac watched as the young boy heaved his halberd over his shoulder and walked away with the insane guy until it was just the plantain boy left.

"Three months of planning," plantain boy said, "And then six months of doing nothing. Then we have this. A desperate view of the destruction. I wonder how No Name and Mr. Winters is doing."

And with that, the plantain boy pulled the cyborg's dead body over his shoulder, popped another banana into his mouth, and moved into the overwhelming fog after the young boy and the insane guy. Until it was just Karac.

Karac silently fished out another nickel and raised the deadly coin up to his mouth, before he tipped back his head and swallowed the coin.

What a horrible place.

(IDK why that post is here, but I found some... stuff possibly regarding it. Thanks to my conspiracy habits.)
Mandrake 167 said:
It was always morning somewhere in the morning. It was a given fact. When one place was night, the other was the day, and somewhere in that day laid a morning. And in that foggy morning, five people lounged near a misty pond, shivering at the cold dewey air. Did they really exist? Doubtful. Did they have their impact nonetheless? Also doubtful. Were they the tellings of something lurking beyond the shadows, out of reach and inconceivable, yet a looming threat? Of course.

Because inside that pond was an image that encompassed everything the world here had. The past, the present, and the future of this calamity.

"What a :red:show," one of the people said, his mangled hair and crooked smile betraying the insanity that laid beneath. He kicked at the dirt that was hardened below the thick fog, "I wish we could just trample over it, step it flat like a pancake!"

"You've tried that once before though, haven't ya?" Karac asked, repeatedly flipping a nickel into the air, "How did that fare for you again? Right. You got forcibly expelled."

Karac was a mysterious figure with a bright lime cloak-like jacket that covered him head to feet and left what seemed to be a rush of black hair and uncompromising silver eyes for anyone to see. Unlike the other three, he wasn't shivering. After all, he was from this world, whilst the others could only call themselves visitors. Unwelcome visitors in fact (although not in Karac's eyes).

Additionally, he was the protagonist of this story. So, of course, his plot armor would shield him from the cold.

"Well, I do have to agree that there were better empires around," an androgynous figure dressed in a trenchcoat and fedora said, "This is like the Aztec Empire, and when you compare it to the Europeans: Absolutely nothing." The figure took out a banana from their pockets and bit into it without peeling it first.

"Nothing?" a sweet young boy who was leaning sleepily on a halberd asked, "Isn't that a bit eurocentric?"

"No, I don't mean it like that, idiot," the trenchcoat clad figure said, pointing the banana accusingly at the young boy, "They were both very strong empires that had their own weaknesses. But do you know what was the significant difference between them?"

"Human sacrifices?" the young boy guessed.

"Yes, but no," trenchcoat person said, "The Aztecs didn't have the wheel. Now take that info into this world we have, and compare it to something like... I dunno... Pensalir. Do you get what I mean? The depth of the Aztecs was much lower. When you don't have the wheel, but both of them still have an empire, the difference is day and night, get it?"

The young boy chewed on his lip as he tried to grasp the controversial history lesson being thrown his way.

"You have one group that has depth, in each individual person, in each individual plot, and then you have one group that doesn't have that depth. Everything is dim, lacking, each individual person, boring, and without any depth. Which world would you rather be in? The boring one, the Aztecs, this one, or the shining example of storytelling, the Europeans?"

"What sort of bull:red: are you spewing?" a robotic voice said, coming from a person who looked more like a machine than human, "I know that you get your power from arguments that you believe are right, but you can't just spew puke like that and expect us to understand the insanity."

"Ok boomer," trenchcoat person said, walking towards the cyborg, "You wanna fight? I got the advantage. I'm right."

"I'll fight you any day, plantain boy," the cyborg said.

But before either of them could make a move at each other, Karac finally moved. He had been listening to plantain boy's argument, which was so metaphorical (and unintentionally racist) that Karac knew that most people wouldn't understand. But Karac understood every word of it. The description of the world he lived in, compared to the utopia-like world that existed before it all and was abandoned.

So with one flick of his hand, a nickel was sent flying towards the cyborg, which impaled him in the head, leaving behind a coin-sized crater. With a thump, the cyborg fell to the ground, dead.

"I totally understand what you mean," Karac said to plantain boy, "Just don't risk your life justifying it, please."

"So what now?" the young boy said, completely unfazed by the blood of it all.

"We watch it burn!" the insane guy said, "Just as this world deserves!"

"I kinda wish that I couldn't have jumped into the chaos here," the young boy said, "Rile it all up."

"You'll have another chance at some point," Karac said, "All you have to do is take advantage of it when it comes."

"Let's get outta here," the insane guy said, "I don't want to deal with all these convoluted metaphors anymore... or the stupid memories."

"Where will you go?" plantain boy asked Karac.

"Well, I'll be getting out of this nightmare," Karac replied, "I've been stuck in it for way too long, with its nonsensical lore, dizzying pace, and thin existence. It's a sad world that this has become."

"Wait, you're in pain?" the young boy asked, "I wouldn't have ever guessed it. You were so into the destruction plans that we had."

"This place is a dumpster fire," Karac said, "And I'm the burning trash."

"That's... a horrible metaphor," plantain boy said, "I'm sorry that this metaverse's transformation has done that to you."

"Well, I'm off," the young boy said, "I've got felonies to commit."

"It's time for me to rest," the insane guy said. He turned towards Karac, and for a moment, Karac could see the valiant hero with the head tattoo and curved sword that he had always talked about, "Thank you Karac. Although we weren't able to help each other, I am glad that we could have your presence."

"No problem, Xaniel," Karac replied.

Karac watched as the young boy heaved his halberd over his shoulder and walked away with the insane guy until it was just the plantain boy left.

"Three months of planning," plantain boy said, "And then six months of doing nothing. Then we have this. A desperate view of the destruction. I wonder how No Name and Mr. Winters is doing."

And with that, the plantain boy pulled the cyborg's dead body over his shoulder, popped another banana into his mouth, and moved into the overwhelming fog after the young boy and the insane guy. Until it was just Karac.

Karac silently fished out another nickel and raised the deadly coin up to his mouth, before he tipped back his head and swallowed the coin.

What a horrible place.

1. Both Mandrake here, and a person named Chasm Guardian have a character named Xaniel, who are both insane, as said by Mandrake here as the 'insane guy', and by Chasm himself with 'Xaniel Solyom is stupid for a character. Overpowered, rude, annoying. Mentally insane. Self-centered.'.
2. Both refer to the place that they are in as a horrible place. In Chasm's case, the entire forums. In Mandrake's case, here, at least for what I can foresee anyways. Kind of makes sense if you include the fact that Chasm lashed out due to the fact the lack of plot Hysteria had, and the fact that the lack of plot this thread has.
3. Both use some form of 'cheating' or overpowered ability. Mandrake uses plot armor and using a nickel to make holes in heads apparently, while Chasm just freezes everyone and tries to kill everyone. Probably more, but my history with Hysteria doesn't go back that far.
4. Both refer to the place as burning or in some form, on fire. In Chasm's case, 'Burn in hell, Terraria Community Forums.' Mandrake uses Xaniel to say, "We watch it burn!"
5. Both Mandrake here and Chasm appears to want to cause chaos. Chasm already did so on Hysteria. Mandrake implies he wanted to do that with this line
Which shows how he wanted to troll this entire thread, or at least try to.
6. Oh, and do I have to mention the 'forcibly expelled' part of Mandrake's thing? Who else got forcibly expelled? Xaniel. The very same that Chasm used.

But wait, didn't Chasm say he was supposed to go to greener pastures or something? Yes, he did. If for some reason Chasm in some form is back, which I suspect may be the case given that post and how similar it would be that I could say it could be written by Chasm, then I say why aren't you at your greener pastures or something? Why are you back here, on TCF, out of all places? But I am going to have to give Mandrake the benefit of the doubt here, since we can't be sure that they are specifically Chasm Guardian, and that all of this is just a coincidence, albeit, a very, very odd one at that.

Oh, and as a small comment just as a small annoyance to specifically Chasm.
“Be prepared, because a villain’s final moments are laughably miserable” - Rider, Fate/Extra
I found this quote quite impacting. Because you literally went through it. You were given thousands of chances to stop, to prove yourself different. But instead, you merely attempted to cause chaos, and spread toxicity. You think you won, but then look at the forums now. People are still on it, the staff have not been laid off, it's not burning like you want it. Oh, and if you decide to respond to this, that proves how pathetic you are, coming back to the place you vowed to never return to. TCF. Oh how low the mighty have fallen if you're back here, going back on everything you worked for to 'troll' the Social Forums and try to have a big send off while you just come back anyways.
Oh and if you are indeed Chasm Guardian, Mandrake167, then this?
You really must have gotten to the lowest if you really think coming back here is going to give you the satisfaction of trolling again.

Heh.
If you are who I think you are, the cycle continues, it seems.

(Simple oof.)

“'Your efforts will contribute in turning this place into a better one...' ... Glorious, yet empty words. I was pretty passionate in the past. Being responsible for a whole department, how good is that? I didn’t even like drinking coffee then. Should I say I developed the taste for coffee when I learned the bitterness of life... Or is it the need to stay awake? Of course we don’t need to sleep at all, but the mood, you know?”

A few moments pass.

"Guess I was right. Even when people are living in a place like this, it's still a abandoned place. Abandoned of all passion, hope, and all the sort. Guess I was right indeed."

(Guess, I was right, indeed. So. It appears that even if Bubby were to return, you people wouldn't even give a damn. That would easily mean some of you were putting your faith into someone who wouldn't be able to do what you think they would be able to do. Figures. But I think you should know of the quote 'it takes a village'. Not contributing, even when it seems hopeless, only further weakens what you are striving for. Oh well. Not like people are reading this much, are they?)

"...Quiet, isn’t it? Like as if you woken up early to walk the streets during the dawn. It’s always hard to believe such a quiet place like this was once engulfed by pandemonium."

(Hehehe)

"Oh well. Might as well leave. If anyone isn't in some brain dead state, no intended offense, but's the truth given what is right now, if they are determined enough, they'll find me."
*Begins to leave.*

You were right indeed.
The Person was beside you, no longer a mage, no longer a greater being. Just a regular person.

We were still here. We watched, and we learned. We dismissed actions just as we felt them with the core of our hearts.

It is ironic, that in the end, the only ones that stayed for so long, are the same ones who started it long time ago. Not even that, but most of those who started also did fall.

However, I don´t see a reason to be so cynic. You developed a taste for coffee, didn´t you? You learnt how bitter was life, and that will stay with you, how to pass nights without sleep.

About the pandemonium. . . . every party has to finish you know. Even those who are party hard need to stop from time to time. Maybe the party room will fill up again, maybe not. But do you think the party really dies? That when you start one in a new place, you dont carry all of the experiences you enjoyed?

I was only but a small part of this world, and was erased from it too soon, but I cant say I didnt enjoy it, and that it´s glory will simply dissapear like smoke in the wind.

((Maybe we all could somehow do this again someday, somehow, with it going well unlike all the other reboot attempts. That would be really nice.))

Back
Top Bottom