• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Maybe we all could somehow do this again someday, somehow, with it going well unlike all the other reboot attempts. That would be really nice.))
Maybe making it different. Maybe we will never will. I, personally, would like to move on to another world, one where we could apply everything we learned without the hassle of caring with the weight of the chains of 1631 times of continuity.

"I guess expecting abnormalities is to be normal around here. Great. Hmm."
She sipped her coffee.
"Perhaps it might be a sign that some people must start to pass on the torch to the next."
She looks at her coffee, at how warm and how bitter it could be.
"I developed a taste for coffee a long time ago. Who knows what happened for me to get like this. 'Your efforts will contribute in turning this place into a better one...' Perhaps realizing they were empty words helped that develop."
The Sephirah half smiled for a moment before it faded.
"The party never truly dies, I can agree with that. I've had a lot of bad days, but they were eventful to say the least. Maybe it's not a party for me, but it will probably be a party for someone else."
She frowned for a moment.
"Well. It was nice to talk. Perhaps Memory Repository will make sure that this place stays preserved in someway shape or form."

"...They faced the night and made it to dawn. The question is, did the birds' twitters stop?"

(Yeah, I agree with that new world, Splunker. Passing of the torch. A reboot. An ushering of the next generation of stories. Stories that come from its past, yes, but also moves beyond it, beyond its baggage. Now with new faces, old ones, but with more new. Or something. Hmm.)

((Either way, waiting a bit and taking a longer break could help.))

//you´ll see. we were already in break, even when we didnt speak it. All of the time we went dark on this place was our soul asking us for a break, even when our minds didn´t take it as so.

More than a break, I would say we could think of another world, and shape it based on what we learnt. Or we could have yet another blank canvas, just like this one. I personally like better the first. However, I do want to hear your opinions @Animus Viral @Murphmario @Chir' and whoever else is looking at this.

(I like the first option. I can accomplish stuff like that through use of Memory Repository (Example being, Phoenix in Neo Trans. shares memories and experience with the Sephirahs and with the actual Phoenix.) but I am not sure for everyone else.
Well, we could always use dimensional travel. The black canvas idea has already been tried by Planeswalk, so I rather have the New Game + sort of idea.)

((Also suggesting we move this somewhere else that's not a Discord server, since the RP section here isn't doing that well.))

Edit: ((A discord to discuss the RP could be a good idea though.))

Last edited:
"To be honest, I also decided to share my fate.

No. I wasn't Thartler or Mirra after all.

This was just an illusion. Something that people had injected into me."

The ranting human reveals himself. As old as he is, he is kinda... in purple. Like a royal.

"Yeah, you know me right. Itaku was my name.

But I'm ranting not because topic is at the end...

...oh, so much unused plot-lines there.

If only I could make one thing correctly..."

He was deciding now, behind the scenes. The soldier, the one turned into legendary, who died and reincarnated... were nothing but one of his spirits.

"...lets say that this person is right. We could use another, carved world. A world that has its own rulings, and is not disturbed by the time the Old One is deep in the rubble."

He mentioned the planet, as devoid from creativity as it could be.

(Zayin for me will still exist. The Plagued Wastelands already exists ever since the beginning. The spaceship for me would still have left. Really, I'm only affecting a small area compared to everyone else, especially Bubby's stuff involving the Ocean, Crimson, Underworld(Since her dad's house since Wall of Flesh being the dad.) and yeah. So my stuff ain't going to be non-canon.)

(Oh well. I have ideas for having a new world but with the same memories. It requires a very major timeskip though. By doing the timeskip, around a few years, or maybe just one, we can easily change the entire world here, given the amount of chaos this RP used to see, especially with Galactic Marx, Bubby being Goddess of the Crimson, and a whole lot of stuff, we can easily change the world in that amount of time using just time in general and how chaotic this place was as the excuse. Plus, if people needed to develop their characters offscreen in a reasonable amount of time, they could with this timeskip, like if Murphmario wanted become a mercenary or Alpha decides to make a magic school or something, it can be explained through the timeskip thing.
With a timeskip, we could easily remake the world. Have all the same memories, but move beyond all that baggage.

But what if you don't want your characters to age or something?
Well, I have the perfect device. Also gives some stuff for another idea. It's merely known as the Backwards Clock.
To simply be said, it's a time machine.
This way, if people need a character to get from one timeline to another while saving their memories. Of course, it is specifically made to go *back* in time, so... Though I simply explain it through it's actually an alternate timeline, not actually the same, but people don't realize it because life but eh.

Also, the other idea is by using the Backwards Clock, we can relive through events again and again. Want to go back to Rook's Complex? Wind up the spring, and go back. You can then take stuff back, and use the Backwards Clock to get back to your timeline. Etc, etc. Also, if people want to add their own spin on certain events, for example someone wants Rook's Complex to become, IDK, a party house for whatever reason, could simply be an alternate timeline and people can go to it because they can. Also, if people need it, they can use any byproduct, as in time fluctuations from the device, to put in new characters, factions, and all the sort.)

((Always wanted to see what exactly was behind that one door in Rook's Complex.
Also I think Murph doesn't canonically age already, so no problem there in terms of him alone.))

(Wow, ok.
Backwards Clock's use, though not design and concept since time machine, was based around the replayable levels you could, well, replay in games. Also, we could make different versions of events part was based around level builder stuff. So, yeah. IDK.
Welp. I can get the Backwards Clock to the base at anytime if I needed, or wanted, but I'm going to wait until later due to wait for other's opinions about a time machine.
Plus going to try to think of other highly convoluted ways for RPs and stuff. IDK, just some excuse.)

((Well, if this revival attempt fails, at least we could say it was a Christmas/birthday special?))

((Also, are there any RP sites (asides from this and possibly Discord) that aren't blocked at your school Alpha? Cause I remember you saying that RPnation was blocked.))

Back
Top Bottom