• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The energy output is increasing. You proved that you were more capable than you thought yourself. The high echelon is watching you. The Founder is among them. Do you know anything about the Founder? Besides the obvious fact that they founded this company, of course.
We have three new abnormalities, manager. Backward Clock, Mirror of Adjustment, and Spirosa. Be cautious of the latter. The other Sephirahs must have given you a few tasks last week. I hope you were able to remember them."

*I make a peace sign (As in two fingers) and smile. I then take the picture. I go and print off 2 of them and put them in frames*

Last edited:
(It's Zayin, and describes how Zayin is developing. Plus, even when it's not mentioned, it's still happening. So might as well mention it. Like how Alpha fought her supposed dad that one time. No one needed to hear about it, since we could simply say it happened off screen, but we still get it anyways, so deal with it.)

(Meanwhile, somewhere far away from Zayin, in a jungle temple. Because I have an idea for a villain and stuff.)
"...Here it is, my lord."
"Finally. Means to spread despair across the world. The ancient temple is quite stocked with weapons despite being so old. Surprise it wasn't ransacked a long time ago."
"Well, my lord, it was because we were guarding it for your return."
"Return? Even with your clone of yourself, there's something missing from you, Draedon. Your brain! Without it, you're a mere scrap of metal. Can you even see what I am?"
"Er... Yharim?"
"Storytime for you hunk of metal. Make sure you embed this in your circuits. After The Jungle Tyrant Yharim cursed Calamitas for her betrayal, he then experimented with clones, like with Calamitas before, and with Yharon, one was injected with the souls and spirits of the strongest creature that could be found. That clone became more unstable and unpredictable, it's eyes grew larger and it infused itself with a tablet, that it only says "NO U" only. After some time passed, because of rust, it stopped working correctly and started to say Syntax Error. This was THE LORDE. The other clone was almost exact replica of The Jungle Tyrant. Injected with a few mysterious experimental chemicals, the clone could absorb energy from any attack and become immune to it immediately and duplicate the same attack, to certain extents. After Yharim's disappearance, THE LORDE was sealed in the temple and the other clone was expelled from the temple. As he made his way through the world, most of the other townspeople attack him for the Yharim's reputation, however, the clone was kinder than Yharim because, even though he was a clone of Yharim, he did not share the same memories so he still treated all with kindness."
"So, you are YC001?"
"And you think I'm kind, compassionate, and all that pathetic emotions. No. I am his Phantom, of course. While my other decide to spend meaningless time with helping others, now, we are going to spread the despair he always feared."
*The Phantom sits into the once abandoned throne of Yharim, and begins pressing a sequence of buttons on the arm rest.*
"And if we want to do that, then let's first repeat what my predecessor tried so many eons ago, and rebuild this army. But, the way we are going to rebuild this once glorious empire is with this. Behold!"

A vial of dark substance rises from the floor of the temple.

"The Petrified Despair! By feeding it magic and any powerful fuels, it will make my powers as a Phantom more stronger than ever before. And once that is done, nothing will be able to stop me from spreading the despair so everyone will fall to it! But... There is a problem."

"And that is...?"
"The other worlds, of course. Do you think we are alone? Cryogen in this world may have been defeated and Permafrost may have been freed, but in another world, or a few hundred, he may still be stuck in that prison. So, I say we are going to have to step up our game. We aren't just going global, we are going interdimensional with our conquest of despair. But first, to make sure the seams of this world is unstable enough for us to draw more power to the Petrified Despair, we are going to pay the Cultist a visit. Apparently, no one has decided it's time to mess with magic to the extent he has in this world and break the seal to summon the dark lord. Once he is defeated and the world is tearing at its seams, we'll be able to harness its celestial powers to fuel the Petrified Despair and make my power multiply a thousandfold! Then we will make the world fill with despair as it consumes all with no discrimination! Now, let the chaos, begin!"

(E.)

"Well, manager, it's near the end of the work day. I'm honestly getting annoyed with you having the base picture there. You know why we do what we do? You know why I, at least, continue to do my job?

Because I care. I care about my employees. Sure, I might not get attached to them, but I still care. When an employee dies, I may have been prepared for it, but it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

But that place? They don't care. They don't care. They just don't care. Look at them! They have all that equipment, all that materials, and they do nothing but satiate their own desires.

Look at we are doing! We are trying to provide energy to a refuge, a place to protect all those who were affected by the Plague, and look at them, doing nothing but indulging in the sin of gluttony.

The world could be on fire, and they wouldn't care. Lives could be taken, and they wouldn't care. They don't care about anyone but themselves. If they really did care, then the construction of Zayin would have never happened, because they would have at least tried to prevent the Plague from spreading! But look at them, holding everything to themselves, selfishly hoarding their tools, armor, food, medicine to themselves instead of trying to look for survivors! Instead of helping who is around them. Instead of helping those who were affected by the disasters that plagued the earth ever since the creation of it. They don't care. Unlike us. We are working with Zayin to put people back on their feet. Or at least I am! That's why I'm angry about the base. We pour our hearts and souls into helping, and they sit on the sidelines, turning a blind eye to everyone, putting themselves into a perpetual peace while the world outside is being destroyed, by the Plague or otherwise!

They don't care about anyone else except themselves. Even when I came to their base, they did nothing to greet me. Only one person, and I doubt they were living in that place. They don't care. People could die, and they don't care. We are trying very hard to rebuild a new place for everyone to live, and they don't care. They don't care. They don't care. They just don't care. Please, show me you, at least, care."

Last edited:
((TBH I see your reasons. Yeah, we should do better next time.))
"Well... should I get some stuff for you for when you need to leave?"

"It's a special day today. A feeling of possible change is in the air. Whether or not it is for good or for worse is debated. Just know, that things may change today."

"I would like to apologize for yesterday. I wasn't feeling myself, and I had no right to lash out at you like that. I guess it may have been my desire to protect that may have gone over me. Either way, I hope you forgive me for that outburst, B. In other news, we have gotten another abnormality. Interestingly, since this abnormality somehow was made of shards of some sort. Maybe that might not be the news you were looking for, which I can understand, since it is an abnormality of all things. Also, oddly enough, the Backwards Clock appears to be charged. We didn't even charge it yesterday. We had no need to. Do you know why that clock is charged, manager? Hmm. Well, it is charged. It appears to be waiting for an input. Not sure what type of input. But it's just... waiting for it. Doesn't seem to matter when the input would come, just waiting until it does. Oh well. Keep an eye on the clock."

Back
Top Bottom