Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
``D-Dude...… I won't die again I promise...……...``

``Well...…………. ugh.... fine...…...…...`` (mind)

|insert making him mature as of laziness|

(yup...….. we should timeskip tomorrow so we can have a agreement)

``FINALLY I AM LOSING MY MIND OVER THE DEMISES...….. all because I have USELSS DEFENSES!``

(Yes. And that he has a palace fortress thing. But he more or less controls crimson, not demons specifically nor completely, in Bubby's canon.)

(I pride myself in being the only person who can always find something to do in this RP. Either in one corner of the world, or in another. Just is boring, but still possible. And yet I still pride myself in that.)

"...Still hate the rain." Tacenda scowled. She held her dagger much more tightly as a result of anger at the world. She was not completely fond of her human form, but it was enough to suit Belief's requirements of her deal.
"Why?" She asked, to no one in particular, in a voice that can barely be heard in the rain. "Why, stick together like this? Most of you aren't tied down like those like me. We share no common goal, besides mere survival, and yet you still go together as if you were all friends, even though you don't interact beyond your own little groups in the entire group."
She fiddled with her dagger. She still didn't need sleep. Nor wanted it. "I wonder what would have happened if none of us came to your rescue. What would have happened if we didn't come. Would have those who attacked wiped you out? Would have the infection get to you?"
Tacenda frowned.

Belief was still, oddly enough, awake. She had written something on the ceiling of the carriage.
"Belief. Isn't it time to sleep for you?"
"Possibility spoke to me again."
"...Her?"
Belief nodded. "She used my scribe’s inkspell—for making words appear on a surface as you imagined them. Hardly much use in combat, but it's still creepy to those who would have seen it."

Belief then used her powers over shadow to absorb it, to have light come in its stead, though it is not much, it made it possible to see the symbol.

The symbol represented the Seal of Amos. And the seal represented three virtues, Desire, Limits, and Unity. Desire was simple. It was the motivation. It was what drives everything. Without desire, nothing can truly exist, since without desire, nothing will want to exist, and will fade into obscurity. Limits does what it says, and limits the other virtues. It exists because of Desire, and how others wish to limit others, usually by playing puppet master, though other ways have been known. It can also represent the limits of reality. And finally, Unity. Unity could represent many things. It could represent the unity of everything that exists in a world. How atoms are together. Or, it could mean something on an emotional level. Maybe the unity of a team. Bonds of 'unbreakable' trust.

Together, they made the three virtues that all of both Amos Viren and Samo Inerv was built on. Desire in the center, Limits surrounding Desire, and Unity keeping them all together. That was the symbol that was drawn.

The symbol invoked fear through its twisted edges, as if the 'blades' of the symbol could rip through enemies of the seal with ease and cruelty like how Limits are cruel to those who lived in them, yet it also invoked calmness, as it also looked like a shield with both Limits and Unity combined, preventing anyone from damaging its insides, its heart, Desire. Despite rarely or never seeing the symbol, both Tacenda and Belief knew what the symbol meant and the other meanings that were of this symbol.

Belief then lowered her hand which she used to absorb shadow with, releasing it, shrouding the carriage in a temporary shell of darkness, as well as blocking others from hearing the rest of the conversation.
"The symbol..."
"So, Possibility knows of Amos Viren?"
"Perhaps."
"So, what now?"
"I don't know. I shouldn't call on its power... but it kept... distracting me. Confusing me."
"Hmm. Keep silent. Don't draw attention to the symbol. We can't let them know of its purpose."
"Don't need to tell me twice. Good night, if ever."
"Thanks, though it's never a good night."
The shell that shrouded the carriage was dispelled as Tacenda left it, wondering, fearing what the symbol meant.

Possibility, whoever they were, was preparing something. But no one really knew what that something is. No one...

[Timeskip - Morning]

Agnes, despite being a void creature, had a severe headache. Confused what it meant, she tried to focus... and then a mist of void appeared around her, hiding her in it. She felt happy of the find, as she sworn she will use it to "save" the world.

By sunrise it seemed no one was coming for the eggs so Lavin took them and moved back near the group, staying at the treeline, placing the eggs in front of herself.

Garry seems to have woken up again, standing up. - "Heh, and I thought that age could make me sleep longer in the morning there..." - He looked for anything to eat, but saw nothing. - "...right. Hungry for two days. I swear I need to eat something soon.

Garry did not interrupt anyones sleep, he didn't find any supplies though. But... he found the same dragon. With eggs. Seems like nowadays the local fauna just doesn't create nests to lay eggs. He looked at that dragon by the two eggs.

Timon woke up next, and looked around the carriage. He was literally wet from rain, so first thing he did was to shake it off. - "Pff, as if they could be a little quicker doing the shelter..." - He noted mentally, before checking content of his medibag. Nothing was still missing. - "Well, at least all the equipment is still in place."

"It's morning, as it is. While we spend time sleeping, it will get us closer to our demise, either through the infectious disease, or for some of you, lack of sustenance."
"Agreed, we best keep moving. This trek is going to stress us out either way. Better not stress it by just being here, and get things over with."
"I think we ought to get moving. Once we get to the next settlement, we'll part ways with the rest of them. We have to."
"I get that you're not that sociable, Tacenda, but..."
"She's right, Crowl. The fewer people who know, the better. Power corrupts, isn't that right?"
"Yes, obviously. Just look at Belief." She said that with a joke-ish manner, though it quickly subsided. "We have no connection to any of them on almost every level. We have no reason to drag them through the muck of our little 'adventure' when they don't do anything to help us anyways, like if they were dead weight. It's our fight, not theirs."
"Hmm. Well, I'll let Belief know of the news when she wakes up."

Back
Top Bottom