Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*He hyperventilates for a bit, but was normal after that.*
"...first off... where did that snake come from..."
"And second off... please tell me that wasn't poisonous."

"O-okay... maybe not, but it tried to choke you. Tha- GH~!" - Turns out Timon was getting choked by a bigger snake, one that could at least fit an Avali for a meal. Flailing, Timon tried to reach for any syringe. "H-H..."

"...I don't know... but what I do know is that we need to find the source of the problem."
"Because this is-"
*he refrains himself from making that pun. It would've been really bad, anyways.*

"Uh, why you're holding your tongue back there?" - Timon just didn't like the sharp break in middle of sentence. - "Anyway, figures we need to reorganize with everything."

"...sorry, just stopped myself from making a pun back there."
"But yeah, it might be a good idea to just..."
"Uh..."

"...what do you mean, reorganize with everything? Should we just... go to the source of the problem immediately and not worry about it longer than we have to?"

"...sorry, just stopped myself from making a pun back there."
"But yeah, it might be a good idea to just..."
"Uh..."

"...what do you mean, reorganize with everything? Should we just... go to the source of the problem immediately and not worry about it longer than we have to?"
"Yeah... that could work too. But mostly stop the panic."

"W-well... let's begin from beginning. First put the injured somewhere safe, then investigate what did just attack us, then I'll continue brewing the new combinations of syringes... Maybe I could make some notes of the syringes in midst of dealing with the problem?"

Back
Top Bottom