• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Senatsu firmly locked the door from the outside to the lab this time. No one coming in or out for now, without her permission.

Given the state of Codspeace, she better be careful not to get caught. She was pretty sure, now that a new power in charge, the stuff she had would be confiscated when they find her, so she better relocate her items to the NULL gauntlet. While it is tempting to just hide in the gauntlet, she knew not doing anything about this change in regime would not result well for here. But for now, better safe than sorry.

"And I don't know about how long I have left..."
"I mean, I was human, sure."
"But... if I was transformed as a Lizard, and somehow were to turn back, would I be the same age before Transforming, or after transforming?"

"I would say it'd be complicated. If your form ages fast, you might end up elderly... GACK!"

For some reason a syringe struck Timon.

"Thinking you saw through it?" - That was another Timon, but... more malicious?

"Okay, this is no good there..."
"Hoh boy, you bet it isn't. Because it won't. Hold it there. What pet you have? Too bad... I'm going to turn you two into snakes under my o- KPI!"
Timon gave the favour back by sticking another syringe. - "No thanks for injecting me with it." - Both Timons engaged in close battle.
The snakes hiss, as if thinking Shine tastes well.

(Reminds me of the Dragon Mod, where the basically, the mod makes a playable character(for like one level) named The Dragon or Fifteen playable for the entire game, and basically, they explained them existing with the clone technique because of course.)

Back
Top Bottom