• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((My option would be still a trade-off. Lose the annoying alignment, but in turn gain another cripple and boon pair. Anyway, I think OOC ranting won't continue the plot.))

Last edited:
(Alright, tell when you want that, and I could probably just do some randomness here.)

Vault door, and one last guardian, and it's the NULL.

"Tsk! You're with those people who really enjoy killing us? I saw two of your members just charge at one of our patrols, and kill them."
Oddly enough, their voice was... familiar, given Murph's identity.
"Well, I guess you're here to kill me. If that's the case, so be it."

The NULL starts the fight by aiming a laser at you, which indicates their intended target.

"Actually, uh... I have a message from Comedy and Tragity. "Remember the still winter", I think it was."

Edit: "Also, I... sorta burned down the cafe above. If you want, I could help rebuild it."

"I picked up a mask that someone named Senatsu was carrying. He let us stay at this lab place, and I needed the key to get in since I needed food. He... was dead when I found him."

((Alpha's characters are probably still in the same spot.))

(Mirra and Ulti are in Codspeace.
Trebonth, the egg and Jeutite are in edge of forest, a danger zone.
The hatchling quad is in the depth of forest near river, in the nest.
Burst is somewhere random, probably just near main party again.
Murph is in the mission.
And finally rest of group is still by (now open) lab.)

Since we doing characters, I'm introducing my own character, being the woman with the Katana.

Name: Senatsu Fiftnine / Gamma 59(Hence the Fiftnine last name.)
Blood Type: AB
Abilities: Simular to Fifteen's abilities. Skilled with almost any weapon, though prefers a katana. Ambidextrous.
Personality: Suffers from psychopathy and can see vivid nightmares and hallucinations. She varies between a kind and cooperative person or serious and impatient person. Despite her psychopathy, she holds a regard for life, as she resents hatred for torture and other cruel acts, though she is known to do this from time to time, due to accident or through her psychopathy.
Appearances:
(GOD FRICKING DAMN IT.)

"...What?"

"Hmm..."
"Well, they had Comedy on them. Can't really show proof now since they're currently not in my possession. Anyways, should I leave?"

"...Be glad you have delivered that message. 'Remember the stillwinter.' Hmph. Otherwise, I would have killed you, right here, regardless if you met them or not. Tell me, why were you even delivering a message for them? Usually, the overly dramatic duo prefer to do it themselves, in person. And, why did you say... Ahem. 'he' was dead?"

"It's punishment for taking the mask. And I'm bad with genders, alright. Some plant-like being from 10 years ago would be able to tell you that."

Back
Top Bottom