Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You... You fight and look like her... You're a Gamma, aren't you?"
I met myself on the highway."

"...What? When?"

"On the highway during that mission."

"...I... was not expecting that. Met yourself?"

"She was like a mirror reflection. She matched my speed. And she looked furious."

"Did this 'doppelganger' say anything to you?"

"She was after the people I was fighting."
There are no records of your previous life. You were a NULL soldier before the genetic altering process. Your aggression and... psychopathy made you a prime canadite for NULL. You were placed as a child in the Gamma project, the most elite of the NULLs. As a gamma, you were to replace NULL 59. You were given Chronos, and trained to mimic their appearance, surpass their skills, and replace them. I do not know much more than that. I do know however, that the genetic alteration was designed to be permanent. No amount of chemicals will revert you back to your previous self, because nothing exists from before that time to be recreated."

"Well, it can't be true that they are dead, because I am Senatsu."

(Hehehehehtdyhkdjxjxjxddddfgg

But the big question is, is this the clone, or the real one? I mean, they ARE clones.)

(You really think I would give that information to either of them? It's only natural for people to believe they were the first. Only *I* know the truth.)

"No, I am the one and only."

"You couldn't settle for subtlety, could you?"

Meanwhile the other Senatsu has been aether phyrexianized. Halt knows what I am talking about when I say that, since glistening oil. And would know who would be responsible.

"No. It's just that I used too many fire attacks."
*Starts to head back to where Senatsu was*
"By the way, I found some strange spores along the way here. Any clue as to what they might be?"

"Pacification spores. Breath them in, then you'll be put into a trance, while the actual plant drains you of whatever fluids you have for nutrients."

"Probably. The effects aren't indefinite. However, since the spores are usually found near the plant, it basically constantly renews the effect."

"Uh... That's not me."

The other Senatsu has become aether phyrexianized. In other words, she has now become one of Velika's Duplicants.

(I have fun with Velika's power of creation. Even when it is out of control, in a way. Glistening oil is utterly useful.)

"Well, whatever it is, it just seems... Uh..."

Back
Top Bottom