• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Well, courier of the message, you have some explaining to do, especially the part where you tell me why you are allied with those who have massacred my members."

"...I don't think you're the real Senatsu. You don't even look like him. Must be some sort of clone."
(You really suck with genders)
"Oh, and you claimed to have Comedy and Tragedy... You were put up to this by them, weren't you? That's why you knew about me, my name and all! Hmph. You didn't come to give me a message, you just came to mess with me!"

"You know what... just leave. And though I don't think you're the real Senatsu, I can confirm that I've met Tragedy and Comedy, and that I was instructed to deliver a message to you. If you stumble across them, ask them about it."
*Walks off*

"You know what... just leave. And though I don't think you're the real Senatsu, I can confirm that I've met Tragedy and Comedy, and that I was instructed to deliver a message to you. If you stumble across them, ask them about it."
*Walks off*
Chen "Honestly, I gotta say that he must've been sent by whatever tragedy and comedy are"

Then Comedy and Tragedy is just right behind the door.
"Hee hee! Do you really think we'll be honest?"

"Tragedy follows Comedy, and Comedy follows Tragedy."

"You really think, that I will really be truly honest? I mean, if she asked, then I could just say you actually were under my thumb! Hee hee! That's what Comedy-"

"And Tragedy-"

"Do! Hee hee! And oh, will she be mad if we just confirmed her suspicions... Obviously, at us, but even, at you! See, shooting the messenger has never been so fun when you also hold a grudge against the messenger, hee hee!"

Similarly to the last encounter, only Murph could see Tragedy and Comedy. Not even either Senatsu(s) would be able to see them.

Back
Top Bottom