• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Yep, you were. Also that confirms the amnesia. The hatchling will come out soon, we need to bring it to somewhere else, cave or something relatively safe."

"...chainsaws?"
"..."
"...I believe there is another part of the forest, not too far from the chainsaws... but it would have to carry this... egg, a fair distance away."

And then the side that the egg had fallen on actually fell apart, the other side was still on the hatchling.

((Essentially, what happened yesterday was a bunch of Murph looking for a specific person, who then claimed that they are Senatsu.))

The remaining half of the eggshell is currently covering the hatchling, but it should at least be clear enough that it's only half of the full thing now.

1582379644407.png

The white is fur, green is scales.
The wyvern hatchling simply looked at its surroundings.

"Well... I guess I will give it a shot..."
*He carefully tries to pick up the hatchling, hoping that it wouldn't provoke it in any way...*
((Also, watching the Ultimate Wario Dies Playlist while playing the Doom Beta between RP posts.))

"N-now, just get on my back, and we'll take off." Trebonth was lying on the ground now, with easy way to climb him to allow Jeutite seat him. "And grab tight both me and the hatchling, it shouldn't get harmed."

Back
Top Bottom