• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*He did as he was told. Jeutite was heavier than usual, being 4 feet taller, but should still be doable.*
((Geez, some of these videos are more realistic with the SFX than you think.))

"I did carry heavier people while flying... let's just take off." - And so, Trebonth safely soars into the sky, at last second. As any more, they'd notice and shot him dead. He was coming back to the main group too.

"Yep, we've met before. I'm Trebonth." - He just sighs... and after some time, arrives there gracefully, without somehow dropping anyone. And he lies on ground. - "The flight's over!"

((I said it before: it was mostly just Murph looking for one person, who said that they are Senatsu. Murph believe that Senatsu is a clone, however.))

Edit: ((Also, again, if anyone wants to run into Murph, feel free.))

(I don't feel like taking the opportunity.... the rp got a bit boring and a bit.. well..... minor...…. I never did anything on NT and now I get treated as if I am a spectator or a minor character)

(the thing is.... everyone focuses on better characters like -insert new character introduced- and when 2 events go on..... they all focus on the other person's event...…. see...……. I am not a perfect roleplayer but I get treated as newbie...…. which might true but I consider myself the guy who knows what they are doing but screws up when doing it...… aka the ok roleplay)

(the thing is.... everyone focuses on better characters like -insert new character introduced- and when 2 events go on..... they all focus on the other person's event...…. see...……. I am not a perfect roleplayer but I get treated as newbie...…. which might true but I consider myself the guy who knows what they are doing but screws up when doing it...… aka the ok roleplay)
(So do you want to be treated with more respect?)

Back
Top Bottom