• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is he? That's ganransu. he saved my life. Well, good to know someone cares enough to heal a wounded floran. *smirk* ANYWAY, I need a favor. What do you need? I need my mech, and 25 solarium stars.
((waiting for someone to ask what stars are))

"[Muttering]Oh right, who the heck first found them when they got beamed down? [Neutral] I hope you aren't thinking of getting us to join with you. Right now, our world here is kinda :red:ed, and we don't need to be jumping feet first into danger when we have a bunch of problems already."

She turns off the mic on the radio. Solarium stars? no, that's just the official name of solarium bars.
((animus, he saved van's life with the fire(i think)))

"I'm not going along with this mission. I would like somewhere to actually go back to that I actually care about. Like the place that has my sister. Going to do some war outside of here means I can't do anything to help my world, my family."

she turns on the radio. Noble, someone else saved my life when i was first beamed down. *she tries to get fixer close enough to talk to noble*
((murph, i like that))

I'm trying to get you over here so Captain Noble can properly thank you for saving my life.
Someone else saved your life? Yes, they did.

"While I know you have universe level threats, Van, I hope you don't get too absorbed into the big picture. Some people became so fixated on large scale results that they lost the concept of "the common good" along the way. It's an inhumane kind of public service when people and the basic resources they need become numbers in a ledger. I get that some people have their hands filled but... I hope you remember that choices affect more than a certain faction or just a select group of people.
Just saying that, since, well, the universe is a big place, and I know it's hard to remember that innumerable amounts of people live there when you just look at it like looking at the milky way or something."

Back
Top Bottom