• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, the entire peacekeeper and protectorate ideals revolve around protecting the common folk, and bringing evil to justice.
((I've got to go to sleep. good night all!))

"Well, they have the word 'Peacekeeper' right in the name. Either way, it shows that someone out there realizes how messed up the world is, and is working to fix it."

(I gotta admit... the rp is pretty much dead now.. its been rebooted so the cast goes on more crazy adventure and meet new BEMBs and all that is left is to just explore nowhere without a purpose...…)

(It's not really dead, when you consider the immense amount of talking with Gan and Boop.
Meanwhile, Credo exists, and it's e x p a n d i n g .)

(I gotta admit... the rp is pretty much dead now.. its been rebooted so the cast goes on more crazy adventure and meet new BEMBs and all that is left is to just explore nowhere without a purpose...…)
((TBH yeah, we should have some more exploration stuff happen.))
((And still wondering when this will become more than just Gan and Boop Noodle posting.))
"OK."
*Begins to head back to the room*

(before, it was like 6 users posting but its now downgraded to 3 or 4 a day and now its 2 a day.. just hoping the lancer fan club can bring it back)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayou done yet? It takes a bit more than that to scare me into submission when you have to keep aware of the Sweepers when noon comes. But you did make me flinch quite a bit actually. Anyways let's go see what Murph found."

Alright, but i'm going to go deconstuct my house. Don't want to waste any resources.
She then writes a note for anyone else at the house.

((Lancer))

Last edited:
((I mean, at least they're not Undertale AUs.))
((And yeah, I'm wondering that myself. Vil and Slyck are probably taking a break still, not sure when that will end. Diamond just flat-out hasn't been responding for whatever reason. And I'm still wondering where Orifan went in terms of this.))

*Still leading the way*

Back
Top Bottom