• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(And so has many characters disappear without a trace, like Murph, since no one seems to remember anything about where he went in character, or Teridax, because in character ignorance.

So, people disappearing is not a big deal in this RP, unlike irl.)

(In that case, you might as well super charge Gan's existing plant abilities to godmodding considering those abilities already exist and I really don't want more ways to open the door to godmodding.)

(And this is why I disagree with this, since I very much hate godmodding like at least one other person that I can name off the top of my brain.)

((Frankly, just let the roleplay die. Do not revive it. Don't make something that fades out of existance and meaningness, rather, it's better to have this roleplay stay in your memories as a fond time of your lives.
I've said what I have for Cyprian, Xaniel, Kiro, and Hyatt's conclusions, however, I might make a more clear conclusion at some later point))

(I'm in the middle of reviving it or letting it die..... just dont know what to do with a unknown amount of time skip except -insert picture from NT ooc- change this character -.- )

Back
Top Bottom