• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(yeah. I want to let this die, but at the same time, it's something that'll probably stick with me for the rest of my life)

(I'd probably share the same sentiment as Gan, considering how much time I've dedicated to this RP, being around from the second post of this RP, and what was the aftermath outside of the RP that it has caused.)

(As Animus has stated many times, maybe we'll move on to greener pastures somewhere else. There'll maybe be a successor to this, but for now, we have to move on)

(I'd say the only one other in TCF history that would compare to this would be Hysteria, but I haven't had much memories involving Hysteria, so unsure. Haven't been here since the beginning of TCF, so screw me in that regard. Although, I'd say it's the best one that existed after the social groups was removed, considering the time and posts that went into this RP.)

((Yeah, since we'd probably change things a lot, we might as well start a new RP. I propose that we do this in possibly about half-a year or so, and make said RP on Discord since most of us are on there now.))

Well, I personally doubt that this roleplay can compare with the immense amounts of lore in Sliver or the cohesiveness of the Island.

And if you're looking towards survivability, you need look no further than Lone Tree High.

It's a shame really how much standards have fallen.

"Pain, agony, regrets, and shadows of the past that never let you go." Someone spoke in a mysterious room, unable to be perceived in the darkness. They pull out a pocketwatch, winding it, before closing it again. "This is for my master, for he has a promise to fulfill."

Back at the ruins of the Base, a man stood, with a white attire with black and red ridged armor. He wore a white scarf with black ends, and a talisman with a mysterious eye symbol on it.
"Here we go again."
He pulls out Murph from the other world, draining the man's own energy as he pulls him out. Tampering with the helmet he wore, he reduced Murph back to his original form, and restoring his abilities, including the respawning. (@Murphmario, ping if you ever come back, I'm not having you stuck there)
"Light pulse, returns are limitless." Focusing, he unleashes a bright white beacon into the sky, lasting for a minute, before it concludes, resulting in the man collapsing for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom