• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Very well. I would like to ask if you were to refer to me as Nil, as in nothing. I found that people do not enjoy the pseudonym of Zine, so I'd like to change it for the convenience of everyone else."

He pulls out something that looks like a handheld warped thing that looks like Galeem from Smash, but altered into something more odd. "This has the unique property of locating any single shard of memory from within the flow of time immemorial. It gives the user the opportunity to experience the past exactly as it once occurred. Unfortunately, it can only be used a limited number of times and requires some cool-down time between each use. It doesn't actually affect the past, just relives through it, mind you. It was one of the things I managed to procure from Alpha's research, although she didn't exactly make it. If I was to simplify she had the materials and a part of the idea, I just completed and assembled it."

"Huh. Yeah, I'm no good with magic, Kiri and Erik are the guys to talk to if I hadn't lost their contacts some time ago"

Back
Top Bottom