• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Gan the manransu speaks the truth)
(*Gives him a cookie*)
(Anyways, uh, I suppose you might have a point mr. say it depends on me when the topic of question that you were to answer didn't involve me and instead involved you so the idea of it being up to me to decide is preposterous)
(But that's besides the point, the real question is why this friendly snek has appeared here.)

(I will say, the topic didn't involve you until you randomly posted your hmm gibberish, which considering you were the one who did post the hmm gibberish, meant you involved yourself into this conversation by posting.

If you don't want to involve yourself, do not post, simple as that.)
(As for them, it is probably because of my signature, all things considered, although you'd have to ask them yourself for a sure answer.)

(I will say, the topic didn't involve you until you randomly posted your hmm gibberish, which considering you were the one who did post the hmm gibberish, meant you involved yourself into this conversation by posting.

(As for them, it is probably because of my signature, all things considered, although you'd have to ask them yourself for a sure answer.)
(That is why I was here)

(But then why does it depend on me specifically?)
(After all, you were here first, and I asked you the question.)

(But then why does it depend on me specifically?)
(Bruh, I asked you a question, only for you to deflect it as if you had no involvement, even though you literally posted, blatantly involving yourself.)
(After all, you were here first, and I asked you the question.)
(I :red:ing swear to the skull that pinged the holy entities to death, you constantly keep making excuses that don't make any sense.
I was the one who asked the question first.
You answer it with a question of your own, deflecting my question with a question.
You then justify it by saying as if I wasn't asking in the first place and try to deflect the situation from yourself, when you blatantly involved yourself with your pointless hmm gibbrish, which was not ever needed.
I swear to the :red:ing skull that pings the heavens to crash back down, any time we have these sorts of talk, you always try to deflect everything from yourself, no matter what.

All of this conversation would not have happened, if you didn't post your hmm gibberish, mind you. So I really do hope you are going to be taking more thought into your next response.)
(Hmstfgjnasd)
(Do you have much to say?)
(Do you?)

(Bruh, I asked you a question, only for you to deflect it as if you had no involvement, even though you literally posted, blatantly involving yourself.)

(I :red:ing swear to the skull that pinged the holy entities to death, you constantly keep making excuses that don't make any sense.
You answer it with a question of your own, deflecting my question with a question.
You then justify it by saying as if I wasn't asking in the first place and try to deflect the situation from yourself, when you blatantly involved yourself with your pointless hmm gibbrish, which was not ever needed.
I swear to the :red:ing skull that pings the heavens to crash back down, any time we have these sorts of talk, you always try to deflect everything from yourself, no matter what.

All of this conversation would not have happened, if you didn't post your hmm gibberish, mind you. So I really do hope you are going to be taking more thought into your next response.)
(Ok this is stupid
Mostly because this conversation is fairly meaningless and a random mod is probably gonna come down and tell us both that within a few minutes.)
(But for the sake of actually having a proper conclusion, I will note that to answer your first question, no, no I do not.)
(But I will note that besides certain people on these forums that are strangely allergic to pointlessness or meaningless messages, nobody else seems to really care.)
(At least enough, sure they might find issue with it or be annoyed.)
(But they're not going to actively question it or take too much issue with it, otherwise I would've gotten more people question my drive and point in saying or doing certain things than just some bacon person that exists.)
(So even if I have not much to say, I can't personally find any meaningful reason to say otherwise about it either, leaving me to do what I want to do.)
(And maybe that's foolish, I dunno.)
(But it's my choice, and not the choice of anyone that actively wanted me to say what they wanted to hear.)
(If you find an issue with that, then I guess that's on me, and I will apologize for bringing up all this unneeded dumb nonsense.)
(But to be completely and genuinely honest about it all.)
(Your tone when questioning me about my random hmm-ing felt kinda passive-aggressive and a bit hurtful)
(So I might've attacked back in response.)
(Apologies for that as well.)
(Anyways, the point is, I'm going to be me and if people find issue with that, I am not going to try and compromise my own identity.)
(Also that I am just rather defensive of that since people in the past have acted similarly and I feel like it might've gotten a negative influence on my choice of actions in response to that.)
(I mean maybe I can ask you a question about a Kinder Chocolate Egg and the concept of social interaction on Discord after this is over)
(But overall, I just hope you understand my point of view regarding this, and that I will admit I am rather in the wrong on this one, and as such I apologize.)

(Ok this is stupid
Mostly because this conversation is fairly meaningless and a random mod is probably gonna come down and tell us both that within a few minutes.)
(But for the sake of actually having a proper conclusion, I will note that to answer your first question, no, no I do not.)
(But I will note that besides certain people on these forums that are strangely allergic to pointlessness or meaningless messages, nobody else seems to really care.)
(At least enough, sure they might find issue with it or be annoyed.)
(But they're not going to actively question it or take too much issue with it, otherwise I would've gotten more people question my drive and point in saying or doing certain things than just some bacon person that exists.)
(So even if I have not much to say, I can't personally find any meaningful reason to say otherwise about it either, leaving me to do what I want to do.)
(And maybe that's foolish, I dunno.)
(But it's my choice, and not the choice of anyone that actively wanted me to say what they wanted to hear.)
(If you find an issue with that, then I guess that's on me, and I will apologize for bringing up all this unneeded dumb nonsense.)
(Your tone when questioning me about my random hmm-ing felt kinda passive-aggressive and a bit hurtful)
(So I might've attacked back in response.)
(Apologies for that as well.)
(Anyways, the point is, I'm going to be me and if people find issue with that, I am not going to try and compromise my own identity.)
(Also that I am just rather defensive of that since people in the past have acted similarly and I feel like it might've gotten a negative influence on my choice of actions in response to that.)
(I mean maybe I can ask you a question about a Kinder Chocolate Egg and the concept of social interaction on Discord after this is over)
(But overall, I just hope you understand my point of view regarding this, and that I will admit I am rather in the wrong on this one, and as such I apologize.)
(You two, stop bickering and get over it. This does nothing and this is still dead)

(Alright, alright. I'm not going to push the topic, but I'll explain what I have to say for whatever closure it may bring.)
UltiDaniel said:
(It is general habit. I'll have you know for the most part, posting pointless or meaningless messages in thread on certain forums counts as necroing/bumping threads, which is frowned upon depending on which forums you are at. Depending on the circumstances, you may get a warning for pointlessly necroing them.)
UltiDaniel said:
(I'll accept your apology, as well as apologize for getting a bit heated afterwards. Although, me questioning things is simply because of my personality. I prefer taking things more seriously, unless the place is supposed to be more informal. A dead thread kinda doesn't feel right to be completely informal in. Call it respect the dead or whatever floats your boat, I have no words to describe why I feel this way towards a dead thread, so I'll let you make whatever answer that brings you closure in this case.)
UltiDaniel said:
(I'll agree with that. But do know, I am the same way, in terms of not trying to compromise my own identity. You already know a degree of the problems I have at home, so I hope you can understand that you shouldn't expect too much from me. However, I do understand that you are speaking from an experience, so, I sympathize with you.)

(For the love of it, just stop it, we're just cluttering up a thread that's gone dead for a while now)
(Aren't you a person who wouldn't neglect a chance to keep something dead, such as this thread. Although, I had a similar mindset before, so I guess in that perspective, it doesn't matter anymore. Still, sometimes, this sort of zealot act can be bad timing. Not saying this is, just a warning in case.)

(I'll reiterate my apology here, for becoming heated more faster than I really should have, I'll try to restrain myself in that aspect in the future.)

(Nah, it's fine, just got a bit of that old angry spark again)
"Sooooooo, how common are mercs here?"

Last edited:
(For the love of what is holy Gan-)
"They're somewhat common, I'd think. We're about there anyways. The length of justice district is the last walking distance we'd have to go through."

Soon, they'd reach a ladder.
"This is the ladder that leads to what was a guildgate. Before we were around, another bunch of scientists managed things like piping and sewage here. Either way, just head south, you'd be able to get past any security there no problem, since most of the security is facing the Plagued Wastes."

He comes out of a red and blue guildgate. He's still in the city, but the buildings aren't that tall anymore, it's becoming less populated.

Back
Top Bottom