• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Eh, fighting a lot of monsters in another realm can really take a toll on someone. They seemed smarter as well, if I'm remembering correctly..."

(Well, I was going to roll a die, and if it wasn't above half, add one creature encountered for each two values less than half.
So since you got a 12, congrats.)
You were able to slip through the forest unscathed for the most part. If it was that populated, it would be quite odd why Codspeace would be focusing on the Lavian remnants instead of this area.

The tower of the Observatory looms, with a mass of graves at its base. A solemn atmosphere surrounds this place.

"Some of them are, some of them aren't. It just depends on when they were buried, and if you could have identified them with their state of death. You can check the stones, if you want. I don't exactly like being in these tomb colonies that much."

*he heads off to check out the graves and what they say and hoping none of them happen to have been dug up by their occupants*

There are some odd epitaphs on the graves, including one about melting into a decaying flesh pile while another talks about being found as a four legged clone of another person.
Roll your d20 so we can see if luck can speed this up or something.

(Congrats.)
Senatsu's grave is quite eyecatching, as green candles litter the area around it, although they have been put out for a long while.
"Foxfire candle stubs. Named for its eery greenish glow. It's not actually made out of foxes. It's a fairly unorthodox place to have these around."

Back
Top Bottom