• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Aight time for coin flips, head, res, tails, mark)
1616887086156.png

(mark :derp: no you ain't getting me smiley face emoticon )

The marketplace is well known for silk weaving, although its industry was converted to machinery and technology due to Vesuva's intervention. Couriers seem to be quite common here as they busily move from business to business, keeping the flow of money and information moving.

Most of the technology here are tools based around stability or survival. Weapons are rarely traded within Codspeace, it seems. No, weapons aren't illegal, it's just they aren't being trading much. There is a universal charger that produces electricity by pressing a clamp on the handle and has a battery and gauge on it to tell how much power is stored in it. Some gas mask filters, while not essential anymore since the fog cleansing, have a booming business due to the fear of irradiated or toxic air since Lavian Codspeace's fall. Some medical kits are being sold, in the case of machinery backfiring and immediate attention is required, or simply for any physical medical incident.

If anyone minded it, they didn't say. As long as you didn't start a bigger fire, perhaps you could keep subtlety for the rest of your time here.

*He'd head off elsewhere. The fires themselves are sled contained, otherwise you'd think he'd burn everything he touched*

((I've sorta quit this for now, haven't been paying the best attention, and even if I did, my job and sleep schedule would put me behind for sure.))

Back
Top Bottom