Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demopan

Plantera
Anyone else like to roleplay a character when playing Terraria?

I did a few characters, the one I'm doing now is a Wasteland Cowboy character, so I use pistols and a Cutlass as a side arm, plus some other stuff that would be in a post war world.

I've never actually done it, but that sounds interesting. I imagine it would be kind of boring in singleplayer, though.
*stares at white board covered in D20/D100 Rolls for intuition ( knowing where ore veins if they are not visible on a surface), weapon choices, starting health and mana, and % rolls for phobias developing from boss encounters directly lifted from the CoC pen and paper rule book.*

No... No it can stay plenty interesting.

I would really love to start roleplaying my character but, sadly, I feel he's underdeveloped in terms of the game itself. I've only just entered hard mode and gotten Orichalcum armor with a sparse selection of vanity items, so it'd be really hard to create a unique character I'm satisfied with. While I COULD just roleplay him as a wizard character (both a Rune Hat and Robe dropped the other day, very cool stuff!) it seems cliche. But still, I really would love to RP him somehow.

I found roleplay to be fun, especially on big servers.
Sadly, Terraria worlds are too small for big RP servers, but I used to RP on one great Minecraft server, shame its dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom