• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Roleplaytale - An Undertale RP! Actually doing things thread.

AlphaEspeon

Retinazer
...Hmm? *I look at Bubby* Sorry, must have spaced out for a bit. *I seem reluctant to say this* It must have been hard for you, but... but... *I begin to cry*

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
I hug Alpha.

* Don't worry. I'm well and over it.

* Though I'd love to rez Chara so I could kill her.

My eyes seem to shine a deeper, creepier red as I say that.

AlphaEspeon

Retinazer
...what’s worse: killing your own father, or watching both your parents being brutally murdered and there is nothing you can do about it?

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
* Remember, it wasn't me that killed him.

* My magic was being controlled.

I look at you reassuringly, putting down my hood.

* I know it hurts to have witnessed that. I understand.

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
* The way to forget something is to not try to forget it.

* I'm not saying force yourself to remember, I'm saying just go along with it.

* I may be over my father's death, but that doesn't mean I don't still cry about it.

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
* I understand how hard it is.

* Why don't you come along with me? I don't really sleep in one place...

* But living a life of movement can be fun!

Spooknibba III

Terrarian
Tricc Goes into Alphys' Lab, to see what is going on in the underground. She sees Bubby and Alpha in "SNOWDIN CAM 6".
Oh? those are some new faces.

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
* Is there a camera here?

I look straight in the direction of SNOWDIN CAM 6 before walking up to it, finding it, and cutting the wire.

((Bubby dislikes being watched through cameras when she is not in a public building))

Top Bottom