IC Roleplaytale - An Undertale RP! Actually doing things thread.

*Is waiting for Happy to do his thing*
*Happy grabs Alpha and flies all the way to hotlands, before gently placing her down at the elevator, pressing a button and leaping out.*
undertale_text_box-1.gif

*The elevator closes and Happy flies to the area where the elevator stops.*

*eyes turn red* Will you stop? It is impossible to capture me. *breaks free of Happy and strikes him with a knife*

Whoops

*when the elevator stops, she steps out and tries to find a way back, knife ready to hit Happy if he comes*

* Not after my father was murdered, and my mother banished.

I continue rushing after the two at a tremendous speed, making it through to the Hall in just a few minutes.

A giant purple fireball appears, and lots of smaller fireballs shoot out from it, separating Happy and Alpha. My hood falls down, revealing my eyes and hair.

* Stop fighting!

Hey, you are that person I saw when I woke up! *flies to the entrance of the judgement hall* I'm leaving. Hey stupid blue cat, if you follow me, I will personally make sure you are dead.

* Not after my father was murdered, and my mother banished.

I continue rushing after the two at a tremendous speed, making it through to the Hall in just a few minutes.

A giant purple fireball appears, and lots of smaller fireballs shoot out from it, separating Happy and Alpha. My hood falls down, revealing my eyes and hair.

* Stop fighting!
*Bones fly out of the ground, dissipating the fire.*
undertale_text_box-2.gif

[doublepost=1552510694,1552510671][/doublepost]
Hey, you are that person I saw when I woke up! *flies to the entrance of the judgement hall* I'm leaving. Hey stupid blue cat, if you follow me, I will personally make sure you are dead.
*Bones block the exit.*

I sigh, knowing Alpha's LOVE can't be that high because she only recently fell into the Underground.

Back
Top Bottom