IC Roleplaytale - An Undertale RP! Actually doing things thread.

You’re the only one who has cared about me for this long. My parents did, but we’re both murdered, and the orphanage I lived at hated me.

I understand if this is a lot for you to take in, but I needed to share these feelings with someone. If I didn't, who knows what would have happened.

* No, I understand. I do care about you, Alpha.

* And I'm glad you feel that way towards me, because that means you know you aren't alone.

* I love you too Alpha...

"well, that didnt go so well."

*Tricc woud look at the time.
"you know what? I'll go outside for a while. Alphys will be back soon, but seeing some of my buddies in the core wont be too bad."
*Tricc gets up, and grabs something. she then leaves the Lab."

Last edited:
"It's a happy tune for me. I am the rabbit. I search for several specific clocks. The clocks holds a story that needs to be revealed."

* I can't help you.

I pick up Alpha and run off, creeped out by the being. ((The clock ending does, indeed, creep me out))

(...but that's not what I was talking about.)
"The clock isn't anything too much. It is needed for a small purpose..."
(I realized you probably at the next town at this point but... whatever.)

"Simple, the clocks are what keeps areas in place. What am I talking about? You noticed that I'm here. I am not from here. I come from another world due to a ripped area. The clocks aren't of this origin. After I came here, others also came. They are going to cause chaos. Chaos is only good if it's harmless...
But of course, there are other ways of obtaining the clocks."
(This character isn't from FNaF World. He's from the Project.)

Back
Top Bottom