IC Roleplaytale - An Undertale RP! Actually doing things thread.

*Tricc comes back from meeting her "Buddies", and now she has pieces of tech. Alphys Sees her go through the door, and is immensely worried.* [Alphys is going to speak in this font if you don't mind)
"Tricc, why do you keep doing this!?! You know if you don't come back in by this time, the royal guards would arrest you!"
"Jeez, sorry Al. Didn't know getting a few parts would be this bad."
"THIS BAD? YOU HAVE 896 G WORTH OF PARTS!"
"Hey, at least I got them for cheap. Listen, I have to go work on something, I'm sorry for staying late, bye"
*Tricc would run into the true lab with the parts.*

*Alphys would sigh.* "What am i going to do?"

*Alphys watches her monitor, carefully observing Bubby, and the shadowed figure in SNOWDIN_TOWN 2*
"New Faces... I'll keep an eye on them, just to make sure they aren't baddies..."

* *sigh* things are really getting weird.

* wAit, is that a camera!?

I send a purple fireball at the camera closest to me

((The uppercase A in wAit was intentional))

(The amount of vandalism here. Welp.)
*Attacks nearest camera in a slender man kinda way.*
(Let's add to the liabilities of this vandalism.)

* BUBBY! THERE YOU ARE! WHERE WERE YOU!?

* Chill out, Papryus. I'm fine.

* A pure blood human fell down here, and she's not leaving.

* So I'm taking care of her.

* SIGH...

* BUBBY, WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS?

Nyeh Heh Heh! kicks in as I stare at Papryus.

*Alphys screeches in agony*
IM. DONE. WITH THIS!!
*Tricc comes out of the true lab, all confused.*
"You alright,alphys? you look stressed."
No, I'm fine. it's not a big deal that these two new people KEEP BREAKING MY CAMERA-- Tricc, where are you going?
"Where are the cameras, Al?" *Tricc has a few lens and camera parts in her coat now*
snowdin...?
"Alrighty then, if I get caught, you know what to do. just wait 5 minutes this time."
*Alphys nods and turns back to the monitor.*
and tricc, DONT get caught again, or I'm taking your little project and giving it to mettaton as an upgrade.

"Yeah yeah, I got it." *Tricc leaves and literally throws herself in the lava, somehow teleporting to snowdin.*

Back
Top Bottom