IC Roleplaytale - An Undertale RP! Actually doing things thread.

"Dont worry about it. im just tying my shoelaces."
*it somehow looks like tricc is tying her shoes*

*Alphys looks around.*
"Tricc? You there?"

First Name: David
Full Name: David L. Herotis
Personality: Very brave, and often takes the role of leader. Has an incredible passion for battling.
Race: Human
Trait: Bravery
Speech Font: Orange Default
Appearance: Green shirt, blue slacks, gray sneakers. Brown hair, and normal skin, along with some blue eyes. When creeped out, his eyes go completely black. And similarly to Sans, he can glow his left eye to orange.
Magical Abilities: David has access to summoning swords and fireballs. He can use them however he wishes, but he often uses these attacks:
[Rage Slashes]
Attacks the foe with rapid-fire sword slashes.
[Fireball Storm]
Bombards the foe with fireballs.
[Debilitating Strike]
A sword slash that will weaken the target if it hits.
[Explosion]
Creates an explosion that hits several times.
[Fire Finale]
David's special attack. Takes around 30 seconds to charge, and is left vulnerable while doing so. If charged all the way, he launches an unavoidable torrent of fire at the enemy.
Battle Theme: Enemy Retreating, from Undertale Yellow (In normal battles) or Willpower, from Persona 5 (In boss battles)

It turns out that Alphys wasn't talking to Tricc, but to a teenage boy that has seemingly teleported behind her.
"EEK!! Who are you?!"
* Woah, geez! Don't freak out!

Last edited:
(Please dont use my characters without my permission. Tricc is literally in snowdin while alphys is in the lab. even though technically alphys is toby's char, im using her as a roleplay character along with Tricc. Please understand that i dont like people jumpstarting rps and using characters without my permission. Tricc would attack the boy, anyway without any thinking.)

(Please dont use my characters without my permission. Tricc is literally in snowdin while alphys is in the lab. even though technically alphys is toby's char, im using her as a roleplay character along with Tricc. Please understand that i dont like people jumpstarting rps and using characters without my permission. Tricc would attack the boy, anyway without any thinking.)
Oh. Sorry. I didn't know Tricc was in Snowdin. I have a bad attention span.

@Idelac0
((Hey, I didn't even see your app. Also, god modding. Don't do that. I would prefer it if you posted in ooc.))
OOC? I didn't know you had an OOC thing. Sorry about that. I just thought I had to put my application on my first real post.

OT
* So... where the heck am I?
* Y-You're in the L-Lab. This is where I work a-as the R-Royal Scientist... A-Are you new to the U-Underground?
* Uh... I've heard of it before. I came here so that I could rescue the humans that fell here long ago.
Alphys flinches at that last part.
* Is something wrong?
* (Very fast) Noit'stotallyfineandyou'renotneededheresoOUTYOUGOBYE.
Alphys kicks David out of the Lab and slams the door shut.
* Wow. What was with that gal?

*Tricc fixes the last camera, and then heads back.*
well, the camera's back on... that's a plus..
*While she was heading back, Tricc puts on a mask and walks into the snowdin store. she buys a few cinnabuns and continues to walk home.*
(it's fine lol just please don't do it again)

I open a void portal to alphys lab

((Question: would mettaton be able to tell that Program has a human SOUL?))

Alphys looks at the portal.
"TRICC! ARE YOU MAKING A TELEPORTER AGAIN?"
Tricc, in the distance: NO I DIDNT! IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY PROJECT!
Alphys readies a.. blaster of some sort.. capable of paralyzing a target, human or monster.
"TRICC! GET UP HERE!"

Tricc goes through the elevator.
"Yeah, a- what is that?"

Alphys starts blindly shooting at the figure. (pls decide if blasts hit or not)
Tricc begins to Rapidly throw spikes into each other, eventually growing into a large spike and flies toward the figure (pls decide if spike hits or not)

((question: what would you describe Alphys' DnD alignment as?))
I get hit once by the bullets, and then immediately run for cover.

(i guess neutral good)
The Figure gets paralyzed while taking cover, and Tricc runs over to check.
"Did I get him?"
"Yeah, you did."
Tricc knocks the figure out, leaving it unconscious and tapes it up on a wall.
(pls tell me if this is ok)

Back
Top Bottom